BY CHLORASEPTIC #49 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

New Design! Same Formula One Touch Relief. The Cloraseptic® Touch.™ Pharmacist #1 Recommended Phenol / Oral Anesthetic Relieves Sore Throat Pain Real Relief, Real Fast™ Alcohol Free Aspirin Free Sugar Free see more...

• Does this actually work and how long does it take to notice the e...3 Answers
  • Which flavor spray do you prefer?2 Answers
Chakirah K.
Review for: Cherry more...
Although this is simply for temporary relief it works for the most part. I don’t use this very often because it become irritating. I purchased this from Family Dollar was not to pricy. I would recommend if you temporarily relic of a sore throat!.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: Cherry more...
I have been using Chloraseptic spray for 15 years. It really does help to soothe your sore throat when you are sick, or just suffering from sore throat pain. The medicine numbs and relieves your pain fast and effectively. The cherry flavor is A plus, Yet there are other flavors. I do recommend this product because it works and it is affordable [product:chloraseptic-sore-throat-spray,-cherry,-177-ml]
Nas N.
South Pasadena , CA
Review for: Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray, 6 fl oz more...
I got this product from reading all these great reviews. It does numb your throat but I don’t know why it tells you to spit it out. The first time I sprayed it in my mouth I didn’t read the directions and I swallowed it and that’s when it worked best. I still think nothing is better than halls cough drops. That’s the only thing that stops me from coughing like all night.
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
The Chloraseptic Sore Throat spray works very good to relieve sore throat pain quickly. It comes in different flavors. Has a slight numbing ingredient which makes the throat feel better. I always use this when I get a sore throat.
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
Review for: Cherry more...
Wasnt that impressed with this spray. I feel like it didn't really work for me. I think it helped for about 10 minutes then my throat started bothering me again.
Ashley M.
Oviedo, FL
Review for: Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray, 6 fl oz more...
I got really sick and had a bad virus and my throat has been killing me. So I sprayed some of this and it basically numbed the pain away. It doesn’t taste bad and works really well. You have to be careful to not get your tongue unless you want that numb too
Bella H.
hyannis
Review for: Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray, 6 fl oz more...
This is my go to when my throat is hurting. It tastes a little weird and kinda numbs my tongue as well as my throat. It’s great for me because I am singer and need to keep my throat lubricated and healthy!
Violena D.
Tukwila, WA
The ONLY thing that works instantly with taking away a sore throat. I honestly don't know what I would do without this stuff sometimes. It really helps ease that sore throat to make it bearable. The taste isn't too bad but it's not too great.  If you don't use it right your mouth can go a little numb. It can be found at most drug stores. I recommend this to anyone with a sore throat, especially if you're having trouble swallowing! Even as we are sick we still need to stay hydrated!
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't much mind the taste (I think I usually use the menthol flavor), but boy is this stuff effective! If you ever have one of those sore throats that tickles endlessly, or the kind of cough that leaves your throat feeling raw and battered, Chloraseptic is great! The nozzle is so easy to spray to the back of your throat, and you feel the relief pretty much instantly! Definitely one of my favorite cold medicine products.
Lindsay D.
This is the only product I've found that can get rid of that tickly sore throat, you know the one where you start coughing as soon as your head hits the pillow and you have to sleep sitting up on 5 pillows to keep from coughing constantly?! The flavors are rather strong, but if you can get past the weird taste, the numbing effect definitely works for sore throat relief! I've found it at Target & Walmart, but it's also at local pharmacies like CVS and Rite Aid, overall it's reasonably priced and worth it!
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this actually work and how long does it take to notice the effects? Thank you!
Jessica A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Which flavor spray do you prefer?