Chloraseptic Sore Throat Portable Spray Cherry uploaded by Heather W.Chloraseptic Sore Throat Portable Spray Cherry uploaded by Katherine S.

BY CHLORASEPTIC

Chloraseptic® Sore Throat Portable Spray Cherry.

Pharmacist #1 Recommended.

• My husband over the weekend had a horrible sore throat and I went...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Heather W.
Hamilton, OH
Amazing and convenient! When you are not feeling well and are on the go, this little portable bottle fits in your pocket or purse and you can take it with you. Works so well and relieves the pain.
Kristin C.
This stuff is a life saver!! I recently had laryngitis and it kept me from feeling horrible!! It's very affordable and doesn't have the worst taste in the world! It's very effective and something you should always keep handy!
Katherine S.
I keep this in my desk. It is perfect to fit desecrate in my drawer without anyone knowing I have a sorta sore throat where I know it's not serious enough to go to doctor.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
This works kinda so so for me but it gave a temporary relief for sore throat, would still recommend it still.
Valerie H.
Stanton , TN
This spray is so great! Instant relief and lasts quite a while. Has been a lifesaver this cold season.
Taryn A.
Chloraseptic sprays are easy to use and effective. I don't personally enjoy any of the flavors but it gets the job done, so I can suffer through it!
April L.
I absolutely love this product. I always make sure i have it on hand just in case of a sore throat, because it provides such a relief as it numbs it. I Have this portable one in my purse. It tastes not bad.
Erin L.
Rochester, NY
My husband over the weekend had a horrible sore throat and I went out to Wegmans and purchased this item. While there I noticed quite a few other remedies for sore throat with this one be recommended or should have purchased something different?