Chloraseptic Sore Throat Oral Anesthetic Lozenges Cherry - 18 CT uploaded by Danielle J.Chloraseptic Sore Throat Oral Anesthetic Lozenges Cherry - 18 CT uploaded by Kara I.

BY CHLORASEPTIC

Chloraseptic® Sore Throat Oral Anesthetic Analgesic Cherry Lozenges
Pharmacist #1 Recommended.
Soothing liquid center.
More lozenges Vs. Cepacol®!*.
Menthol. Benzocaine .
Fast acting pain relief. see more...

• Does the drops or the spray wirk longer for the pain? How...2 Answers
Kara I.
Highland Park, NJ
I have had the worst sore throat for the last week and I saw this at Walgreens and I figured I didn't have much to lose. These are amazing. I only need 1 every 12 hours. I can actually swallow without being in horrible pain. Love these.
Donna R.
Brooksville, FL
My son been taking, has strep. It gives him some relief, does not last very long. He likes the taste a little but after awhile he spits it out. So this I would say it is a okay product.
Kristen S.
Geneva, IL
Taste isn't the greatest on this product but it is effective which is the most important to me. it helps ease the sore throat and getting over a bad sore throat is way more important that it tasting great.
Candice N.
I love these lozenges. They are very fast acting! The taste is not the greatest but it is not horrible. Definitely worth getting rid of you sore throat. Highly recommended!
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
Horrible flavor and not much relief until you get to the liquid center, but even then it only lasts a few minutes. I'd much rather use another brand.
Francie B.
Stonewall , MS
These are very effective for a sore throat or cough. Not a great taste, but not a horrible taste either. I would buy them again.
Cindy V.
Fort hood, TX
These are great for a severe sore throat, they are temporarily soothing but not a fan of the taste.
Darlene F.
Edmonton
These lozenges are one of my Staples when I come down with a cold. The cherry flavour is my favourite. I find that they soothe my throat quickly and ease my coughing fits, if only temporarily.
Danielle J.
These really help with reliever my painful sore throat and has helped with my nagging cough. It's really affordable and quite effective. It immediately numbs my throats giving fast relief, I would recommend this others.
Donna R.
Brooksville, FL
Does the drops or the spray wirk longer for the pain? How about the taste which is better?