Chloraseptic Max Sore Throat Lozenges Wild Berries - 15 CT uploaded by Natalie F.Chloraseptic Max Sore Throat Lozenges Wild Berries - 15 CT uploaded by Lily F.Chloraseptic Max Sore Throat Lozenges Wild Berries - 15 CT uploaded by Amber H.

BY CHLORASEPTIC

Chloraseptic® Max Sore Throat Wild Berries Lozenges.

Soothing liquid center.

Fast acting.

Menthol.

Benzocaine oral anesthetic.

Analgesic lozenges.

Fast acting relief.

Max strength pain relief.

Cools nasal passages. see more...

• Do these work for other people?? I feel like the spray wa...4 Answers
Yazmin V.
Visalia , CA
It does wonders! It numbed the pain away right away and the taste isn't too bad. It is a little pricey but anything to ease this terrible sore throats! The only con would be that there's isn't enough in a box! 15 will only last for so long
Brittany H.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The flavor isn't necessarily the best but it could be way worse. The numbing unfortunately only lasts as long as the lozenge takes to dissolve. However it is so much better than dealing with my sore throat. Will buy them again
Jonathan C.
Colton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I have a bad cough or sore throat I prefer to use this product. When others suffer from the same type of cough or sore throat, I recommend they give this a try before or if they have tried everything else.
Dakota R.
Ogdensburg, Wi
Favorite cough drops to use when I have a sore throat. They numb my throat well and suppress my cough for a lot longer than regular cough drops. They are a great price and come in great flavors that do not taste too much like medication.
Melisa H.
Scottsville, KY
I absolutely love this product! It works extremely well and doesn't taste horrible! This is the best over the counter product for sore throats!
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love chloraseptic. It usually works so well and so fast at removing sore throat. It usually need to be taken more than once thought.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Does wonders when u have a really bad sore throats! Kinda makes everything feel numb! I would recommend!
Amber H.
Warren, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product saved my throat this past allergy season. It instantly soothes and has a great taste as well
Savannah D.
Bessemer , AL
These are pretty good to have when you have a cold and your throat is killing you. Love.
tic C.
I will never spend money on another brand. These lozenges are an absolute life saver !!!
Amber H.
Warren, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do these work for other people?? I feel like the spray was maybe more effective at times.

Walmart