Chloraseptic Max Sore Throat Lozenges Wild Berries - 15 CT uploaded by Lily F.Chloraseptic Max Sore Throat Lozenges Wild Berries - 15 CT uploaded by Natalie F.Chloraseptic Max Sore Throat Lozenges Wild Berries - 15 CT uploaded by Amber H.

BY CHLORASEPTIC

Chloraseptic® Max Sore Throat Wild Berries Lozenges.

Soothing liquid center.

Fast acting.

Menthol.

Benzocaine oral anesthetic.

Analgesic lozenges.

Fast acting relief.

Max strength pain relief.

Cools nasal passages. see more...

• Do these work for other people?? I feel like the spray wa...4 Answers
Catherine M.
These are always a LIFESAVER for me when I need to keep going but have an annoying and painful sore throat. They are incredibly effective and make my throat feel numb. They aren’t expensive and can be purchased at larger retailers such as Target and Walmart as well as drugstores such as CVS and Walgreens. They don’t taste bad at all and also don’t make my stomach hurt. I would highly recommend!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Like this product but I have found another product that is better. I would use as needed for sore throat. The product is affordable. Recommend this to others to try. I was overall
satified with this product until I tried another product.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
This product is effective in providing sore throat relief but I'm just not a big fan of the flavor. Would love to see this come out in other flavors as well. I'm glad I tried it because I like this brand but probably would not buy this flavor again.
Lily F.
Chloraseptic Max Sore Throat Lozenges Wild Berries - 15 CT Works just as much as the spray more effective a little more may last a little longer than than the spray but I use both and both work for me.
Irma F.
I was worried that the taste would be gross and medicinal, but the berry taste is not bad. There is a slight numbing and cooling effect, but it really only lasts as long as the lozenge takes to dissolve.
Caren M.
I was horribly sick a few week back, with a cough that did not want to go away no matter what I did. so I went to the store and asked for anything they would recommend, & I'm so glad they recommended these lozenges! after just a day of taking them/ just 3 lozenges later I felt so much better 🙌🙌🙌 they have a medicine like taste but I don't mind it. #LifeSaver
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
I used to be a really sickly kid-- I eventually got my tonsils out which made a world of difference, but before that happened, I was constantly getting strep throat and tonsillitis. During the dark times, I tried literally everything on the market to help my throat-- and these won by a landslide. Cannot recommend enough.
Jennifer E.
Tulsa, OK
These are the only cough drops I buy if I am sick and have a sore throat. They really help with the throat pain and I like that they have the gooey center. They aren't the best tasting thing but they also aren't the worst and they actually work unlike many other cough drops that are like candy not medicine. I am sick now and they are the only thing keeping my from being completely miserable.
Bethany P.
Avondale, AZ
Every couple months or so I get bad cases of tonsillitis, anyone who has also had it knows it's not the funnest thing in the world. I had been taking the honey lemon hot water and Halls cough drops to no avail. My dad recommended this to me, and I couldn't believe how fast it worked. I'd recommend this to anyone who has ever suffered a sore throat.
Lynn S.
There's almost nothing worse than a sore throat. Every time you swallow you're in pain. This product relieves the pain with a numbing sensation. It doesn't have a bad taste and it really does help. I purchase whenever I feel a cold coming on.
Amber H.
Warren, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do these work for other people?? I feel like the spray was maybe more effective at times.