Chloraseptic Max uploaded by Adriana P.Chloraseptic Max uploaded by Ana Clara O.Chloraseptic Max uploaded by Wendy C.

BY CHLORASEPTIC

Sore Throat Relief Plus Coating Protection Over 100 Doses! Maximum Strength Pain Relief Coats to Protect Alcohol Free - Sugar Free - Aspirin Free Real Relief, Real Fast® Targeted Spray Reaches Back of Throat see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was very underwhelmed by this throat spray. If I've gotten to the point where I feel like I need a spray, that means I want strong, numbing relief. The taste isn't terrible but I don't find that I'm getting much relief from this product at all. I do appreciate the smaller sized bottle but this is not going to be my first choice going forward.
Irma F.
The directions say to use one spray, hold it in your mouth for 15 seconds and then spit it out. I just don't see that as being workable because I'm not always going to be somewhere I can spit the spray back out. So when I used this I didn't spit ( I didn't swallow either just in case). Beyond that the taste wasn't horrible and it did numb a little bit, but nowhere near as good as Lidocaine would do.
Cary W.
Hilton Head, SC
I have NEVER been a fan of throat sprays until last night! I came down with a nasty virus that caused a cough that led to a sore throat...my least favorite symptom. I broke down and reached for the dreaded throat spray to numb my pain so I could sleep. Not only did it work but the berry flavor was great! #mycultclassics
Wendy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I use this on my youngest when he gets sore throats. He hates the other Chloraseptic spray flavors but this one he likes and tolerates well,it really helps with soothing sore throat pain and coughing.
Jasmin G.
Sunbury, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is much better than the normal throat spray, though it is much smaller and doesn't last particularly long. The nozzle helps the product hit my throat instead of some random place on my tongue, and the flavor really isn't that bad.
Rande w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this mostly for my canker sores as I get a lot of them. But it works well on sore throat too, better than the original chloraseptic. It also tastes better, in my opinion. It doesn't last super long though
Mandy W.
Schaumburg, IL
It helped a little bit but it also has a strong Band-Aid taste and scent! The rubber taste really isn't my thing. But the numbing help. Wish Cepacol continue with theirs I really liked theirs more
Ana Clara O.
Awsome product to sore throat!
The first time you use it, the taste is horrible, but when you use more times it's ok!
Really work to pain relief and to coating protection too!
Denise R.
Shawinigan, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
L'effet du produit ne dure pas longtemps. Sa fonctionne plus sur le court terme. Il gagne à être améliorée.