BY CHLOE'S #21 in Frozen Fruit

It all began in New York City in the Summer of 2010 and was inspired by the combination of an intense sweet tooth and an obsession with healthy living. I wanted an alternative to the artificial ingredients of frozen yogurt and the fat of ice cream that I could confidently serve myself and my three kids.I was searching for foods that pleased my children's palates, but also wanted them to be informed of healthy choices. Most importantly, I wanted them to have fun eating fruit! Armed with a healthy supply of frozen, over-ripened bananas, best friends, and patience, Chloes Fruit was born using only fruit, water and a touch of organic cane sugar. That's it! Chloe's is unique to the marketplace and truly the ultimate guilt-free snack. Our flagship store, in Union Square, NYC, offers shockingly delicious snacks, all based on our 14 seasonal varieties of Chloes Soft Serve Fruit. Our seven varieties of Chloe'sPops, also available in our store, are now sold nationwide in all 50 states. We are proud of everything we have accomplished thus far, we are excited for what is to come and we hope that you too will enjoy the cool way to eat fruit!" - Chloe see more...

Lauren P.
So freaking good. Cannot even explain how delicious they are. 60 calories & 15 carbs and 3 ingredients (one being water!) you cannot beat that. My favorite flavor is mango - so good but all have been tasty so far. Highly recommend. Oh and I have 2 in a Day regularly. 0 shame.
Salem C.
Santa Barbara, CA
Favourite Summer Treat!! These pops are refreshing, sweet craving killers for only 60 calories. If I could eat them all day long, I would. I bought my first box last week, finished it that day, went out and bought 5 more boxes!
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
Omg these are so damn good!! I love there is no extra sugar added and they are made from organic fruit. Perfect why to satisfy my sweet tooth on my diet.