Chloe See By Chloe Eau Fra che 1 oz Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Monica P.

BY CHLOÉ

See By Chloe introduces Eau Fra che, a new airy fragrance that suggests the freshness of a blooming flower. Feminine and light, the charming scent evokes the gentleness of a walk through Paris. The green, floral scent opens with the poetic freshness of water hyacinth, which then grows into a beautiful apple blossom accord highlighted with bright jasmine. Finally, the fragrance is wrapped up in a refined combination of vetiver and musk. Notes: Water Hyacinth, Apple Blossom Accord, Bright Jasmine, Vetiver, Musk. Style: Modern. Fresh. Floral. see more...

Jada E.
Grayson, GA
This perfume is just fantastic.  I already own a small size of the original See by Chloe, but the original wears a bit heavy on my skin and projects a bit too much.  The See by Chloe Eau Fraiche version is just PERFECT for me.  Beautiful apple blossom freshness, but balanced nicely with the vetiver base. For an EdT, this lasts an amazing 8 hours on my skin: I get small whiffs of it throughout the day.   This is one of my favorite scents to wear to the office.   LOVE IT!
Tiffany O.
This was my first full-sized luxury perfume - and boy are there no regrets. I very much like floral scents, but for me it's about the overall balance of not being overly floral and becoming mature. This has those hints of floral with notes of girliness that keep it fresh and youthful. I spray once on my neck area, and once on my wrist, followed by tapping wrists together. I find that it lasts all day and when I move my hands I catch a whiff of it all over again.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
This is by far the best perfume I have ever owned. It's long lasting and very refreshing. I get more compliments with this perfume than any perfume I've ever owned. It's just so low key and not over powering. It lasts a long time because you don't have to put a lot on for it to work. It's fantastic!
Suzanne R.
Moriches, NY
This was my favorite perfume. I prefer my fragrance to be light and crisp and fresh. This has it all. I always get compliments when I wear it. Sadly, at Christmas, I decided to buy another bottle and was told it was discontinued. I was able to find the last bottle in Macys and was told the same thing. I did find a bottle in Marshall's recently and bought it as well. I will be sad when the recourses end. If you like to smell like clean summer and see this anywhere, check it out and buy it.
Charlene L.
Philadelphia, PA
I have no complaints. However, I'm not really into floral scents but this one was okay. I enjoyed using it all over and the packaging was lovely.
It is truly a very beautiful scent and it's long lasting. I would definitely buy it again and I would recommend this perfume to everyone.
Tara S.
This is such a beautiful perfume, both in packaging and in scent. It's neither too girly nor to masculine, but the perfect mix of the two. I love the birdcage bottle as well. This is a scent that lasts for ages on your skin, which I expect from a fragrance with the price tag, but don't always get. I always get compliments on this as well, it's a winner amongst both men and women!
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
I love the original See but this one is my top five scents. When I first bought it, I disn' t even smell it. I'm a Chloe fan and I just had to have it but when I smelled it, wow! It lasts for six hours and lingers long after.
Angela A.
Aurora, CO
The notes are what really convinced me to buy this purchase for the hefty price that it was. I'm glad to say that it was a good buy I really enjoy wearing. I get compliments whenever I wear this.
Chloe s.
amber,OK
Love this scent, my mom named me after the Chloe perfumes, becauze they are her favorites.