Chloe See By 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

BY CHLOÉ

See By Chloé embodies femininity while blending masculine codes in an urban-chic way. This fragrance captures the audaciousness and strong personality of the Chloé woman. An addictive floral fruity fragrance, it captures the irresistible and playful personality of a young woman fully embracing life. The fusing top of juicy bergamot and apple translate her energy and her urban edginess. Her natural femininity is conveyed through a beautiful floral bouquet of jasmine and ylang ylang that grows into a sexy veil of vanilla and addictive musks. A strong and feminine bottle that revisits the Chloé codes combining high-end perfumery with modern details. Its refined faceted glass catches the light to give a real luxury feel. Its uniqueness also comes from its three lovely feet beneath the bottle, elevating it to create the appearance of floating. The shiny silver cap is decorated with a delicate ring to catch the bottle. Notes: Jasmine, Ylang Ylang, Vanilla, Musk. Style: Graceful. Feminine. Spontaneous. see more...

Chloe See By 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Gabrielle L.
Amarillo, TX
This to me smell like honey, and apple blossom. I can't get enough of the smell, I love it so much. I got mine at Ulta, because I got a gift card for there. It paid for half of it. But it's strong on me, but I'm oily. Other then that you mite need to try it first. I spray it on a strip of paper that you can spray on, and I put it in my purse. To see if I still like it through out the day. Hope this help, but try it first. And also this last through out the day so be careful how much you spray on.
Lina B.
Atlanta, GA
This smells so good! I got so many compliments on it and I couldn't get enough of it. I got it from Sephora. I was a first time user and I would 100% buy it again in a heart beat. The smell lasts all day without being over bearing. Love this so much!
Jennifer Y.
Long Is City, NY
Fragrance is such a personal taste and for reference I tend to gravitate towards fruity/citrus scents. I wasn't in the market to buy another perfume but I randomly walked into a Sephora. Lo and behold I became obsessed with Chloe See. It also lingers all day on me and I find myself smelling my arm when I use it. Highly recommend!
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
This is such a great fragrance. It is timeless like all my Chloe fragrances. Ir's perfect for a springtime stroll the park. The scent lingers for hours literally.
Carmen C.
Burbank, CA
Not as good as the other Chloe's. This ones not as fragrant and it doesn't last.
Ricarla &.
Eu comprei esse perfume 2 vezes e super gostei....ele não deixou a desejar ..e sem falar do cheiro que super agradavel