BY CHLOE

Roses de Chloe is an invitation to grace. Luminous and subtle, it inspires and evokes a unique facet of the signature Chloe rose, capturing the spirit of the Chloe woman. The fragrance exudes an immediate and incredible freshness, derived from the top note bergamot. This sensation is gradually joined by a heart of Damascena rose essence, modernized with a magnolia accord. The trail on the skin is of white musk and amber, the signature base of the Chloe house. Notes: Fresh cut roses, Bergamot, Rose essence, Magnolia Accord, White musk, Amber. Style: Floral. Delicate. Luminous. see more...

• I've been debating as to try this perfume. I would definitely get...3 Answers
  • There are a few different chloe perfumes- which one do you prefer...1 Answers
  • I love the way this perfume smells and I am considering buying th...3 Answers
Katie M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow! Where do I even begin with this product? I absolutely adore this perfume! If you love roses and smelling like a rose, let me tell you that this is the perfume for you! I am a self-proclaimed rose-scent-junkie, and this stuff is amazing! It is long-lasting, subtle but present (I.e. Not overwhelming but you can definitely smell it), and an absolutely gorgeous scent. Even just a whiff of it lifts my spirits and makes me feel happy. I received a small tester of this recently from Sephora, and I am absolutely planning to get a full-size of this as soon as I get the opportunity to do so! Amazing!!
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was looking for something feminine, mature, flowery but not overly sweet or musky. I've worn Chloe in the past and loves it. My 12 year old son picked it out for me and I love the fact that he can identify me by it. We were shopping recently and he suggested that I try it. We loved it, also. It's just like the original but has a stronger rose scent. I only bought the purse size rollerball but hopefully, I will be able to buy the larger size bottle soon.
Sarah A.
Dunkerton, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells SO good. I love this scent, it’s my favorite. And it lasts ALL day. I got mine from Sephora after getting a trial size. Scent doesn’t change from initial spritz to dry down.
Raneeta R.
Mcallen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this spray. Its my special occasion perfume, i do alternate it with my chanel chance though. Long lasting. Highly recommend. Is by far my favorite Chole scent.
Daphney J.
Jamaica, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this a sample at sephora and I absolutely love it. It smells like roses very feminine. The price is very good for this product and the packaging is very cute
Cecille W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I desperately want to give this fragrance 5 stars but thinking about the product itself as a whole, it deserves a solid 4 stars. This is my current favorite fragrance - i LOVE the smell of roses, and this has the perfect rose scent without being overly sweet or musky. It's fresh, light, and floral. I would bathe in this if I could! The only reason why I knocked off one star is because it doesn't last long on the skin, compared to the other fragrances I own. It smells amazing after I put it on, but it does not last the whole day. It's a bit disappointing, but I still love this scent so much, I will continue to use and repurchase this.
UPDATE: After reading other reviews, eau de toilette sprays do not last as long as parfums, which is probably why I noticed the scent disappearing after a while. I wish they would make an eau de parfum version of this - that would be so amazing.
Yaidelyn F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently received Roses de Chloe as a sample. I have to say this is not my cup of tea. This fragrance is described as delicate and graceful scent. It definitely reminds me of a Classic Floral that my grandmother would use. It’s a shame that I didn’t like it because it does exude a light and fresh note to it. Although this is just a sample size I noticed the packaging for the full size bottle and it is adorable and dainty. I don’t see myself making this purchase.
Anne D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume so much. It is a designer fragrance so it is pricey, but well worth it for the quality and uniqueness.

Sometimes I get headaches from wearing perfume, but this light, fresh, floral scent has never done that.

As one should expect from a perfume of this price point, it LASTS.

I always get a compliment when I wear it.

It's on my list of things people know to get me. It's truly a favorite.

#contest for the Bloom Contest
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an absolutely beautiful scent.  I'm not a huge fan of the original Chloe scent - I find it a little too synthetic and harsh on my nose - but this one is lovely.  The rose scent is very strong, and lasts for most of the day, but its never overpowering.  Its slightly sweet but stays fresh.  Highly recommend for springtime!
Norma T.
PERFECT scent!!! It smells fresh, sweet and floral in just the right way. I am not a huge fan of the rosy smell, that is usually the "old lady rose" smell but this is NOT even close to that at all. Smells like a fresh rose and with some sweet notes in the background. Love this and will be wearing it everyday for awhile as my signature scent!!
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you wear this year round ?
Maria A.
Floresville, TX
Is the smell a strong rose fragrance or very mild? I have been searching for a perfume that lasts and smells just like a rose.
Yuliet G.
Looks pretty, does it smell like what it looks?
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this smell like an old lady?
Fatima H.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this perfume smells and I am considering buying the full sized bottle, how is the staying power?