BY CHLOE

Roses de Chloe is an invitation to grace. Luminous and subtle, it inspires and evokes a unique facet of the signature Chloe rose, capturing the spirit of the Chloe woman. The fragrance exudes an immediate and incredible freshness, derived from the top note bergamot. This sensation is gradually joined by a heart of Damascena rose essence, modernized with a magnolia accord. The trail on the skin is of white musk and amber, the signature base of the Chloe house. Notes: Fresh cut roses, Bergamot, Rose essence, Magnolia Accord, White musk, Amber. Style: Floral. Delicate. Luminous. see more...

• I've been debating as to try this perfume. I would definitely get...3 Answers
  • There are a few different chloe perfumes- which one do you prefer...1 Answers
  • I love the way this perfume smells and I am considering buying th...3 Answers
Victoria L.
Memphis, TN
I first smelled this as a sample from Sephora. I didn't read any prior reviews and went into it without any expectations. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. This is the nicest rose perfume I've ever tried. I don't like most rose perfumes as they're too grandmother-y, but this is a very feminine rose that is workplace safe/inoffensive. I've very picky about longevity and I was happy with the longevity of this, ESPECIALLY in the hair. I would buy this just to wear in my hair to be honest. The sillage (projection of a fragrance) was good as well. It's not a super complex scent, but that's perfectly okay with me. -1 star for the price per ounce, it just seems a bit high in my opinion. Overall, it's a nice, fresh scent for spring/summer.
Elyse A.
Henrico, VA
This one is definitely called "Roses" for a reason! Fresh-cut rose is the dominant note in this one and, on my skin, it stays rosey all day. Up close and personal, the musky warm scent is definitely there, but it is mostly rose and a fresh rose at that! More so than a similar fragrance I recently received: Burberry Body Rose Gold. I think it's appropriate for daytime and nighttime for someone more cute and whimsical. It lasts a good long time-- much longer than Burberry Body Rose Gold-- and has a decent silage and projection for a fresh, floral scent (which are usually barely there and gone before you know it).
Taylor Kate E.
Washington, DC
I love this scent, however being an Eau de Toilette and not a Parfum it does not have the staying power of the traditional Chloe. However, I find that by spraying a base of Chloe parfumerie than layering this you can really increase how long the scent lasts.
Much like the original Chloe that has rose tones to it, this intensifies those without making you smell like an old lady. This is my favorite scent(other than the original) and I wear it all spring and summer long!
Destiny O.
Albany, NY
Okay, let's just say if you like the smell of roses, this scent is spot on. It's extremely strong and I can't get it off of my skin. I received this as a sample and decided to try it one day. It's literally driving myself and my coworkers insane. It's so, so strong. Alcohol wipes will not remove it nor will soap and water. Like I said, if you like floral scents, especially roses, GET IT! For me? Wayyy too strong and it just will not go away!
Leann C.
Oakland, CA
Roses are my favorite flower, and for the longest time, I was searching for a fragrance that would pull the same scent. Most of the time, fragrances are too musky when replicating the scent of a rose, resulting in it smelling fake. This perfume smells exactly like roses. It's delicate, feminine, and wears well throughout the day. I love mixing this fragrance with Marc Jacobs Daisy and Dior J'Adore.
Chloe S.
My name Chloe, so a family member bought this for me as a Christmas present. I'm not sure the price but I have seen samples before at Ulta. I have an older Chloe perfume that I would say is less young smelling. This perfume is more floral and something I find appropriate for most situations as it isn't heavy. This isn't my favorite Chloe perfume which is why I docked a star but it is still lovely!
Ashley D.
This perfume is one of my favorites! The smell is light and very pleasant. It's not loud or obnoxious. It's very subtle, but definitely detectable. It does wear easily, but you still know it's there. I got the gift set, so I still have yet to try the lotion! I recommend trying this perfume at a department store, since all perfumes smell differently on everyone.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
I found my favorite rose fragrance!!!! I love this, it's so light but so beautiful. Not overly scented where you smell like a garden, but enough to make it sexy, elegant, floral and sophisticated. Wish it came in a stronger, more long lasting scent but this is going to stay one of my top 5 favorite perfumes!
Jeannie K.
I absolutely loveeeeeee this perfume!!! All the Chloe perfumes are amazing quality and this one fits in perfectly. I'm in love with all things rose scented, so I love how this perfume really captures the "romantic" rose scent without being fruity or cheap. A few spritz also lasts me a good few hours!
Kelcey A.
Naperville, IL
I have such mixed feelings about this perfume. I absolutely love the scent, smells just like roses. It is very romantic and good for everyday, and I feel that it lasts a long time (sometimes I can smell it on my jackets the day after I have worn it) but I feel that it's not a very strong scent.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you wear this year round ?
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this smell like an old lady?
Maria A.
Floresville, TX
Is the smell a strong rose fragrance or very mild? I have been searching for a perfume that lasts and smells just like a rose.
Yuliet G.
Looks pretty, does it smell like what it looks?
Clara H.
Round Rock, TX
Has anyone found a similar scent to this?