BY CHLOÉ #60 in Perfume for Her

Airy, luminous, subtle…Like thousands of petals from a bouquet of fresh cut roses, Roses de Chloé is an invitation to grace.

The scent opens with incredible freshness. A sensation derived from the bergamot, which is gradually joined by a heart of damascena rose essence, modernized with a magnolia accord. Then, on the skin, appears the trail of white musk and amber, signature of the House of Chloé.

The fragrance comes in a modern, delicately pleated bottle adorned with a hand-tied pink ribbon.

Fragrance Notes:

Bergamot, Damascena Rose Essence, Amber Musk

Holly K.
Orlando
This was the perfume of I selected from my Sephora Favorites Perfume sampler (granted it was hard to narrow it down!) and I am completely in LOVE with it!
Its a really classic feminine fragrance, fairly light with tones of vanilla, rose and VERY light patchouli (which is normally a turn off for me).
Prices seem to run around $55-$120.
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
There’s an elegance and age to Chloe perfumes that I think makes it hard to wear as a young woman. It’s very grown, the kind of fragrance that takes itself a little too seriously. It makes me think of a ballet bun, red lipstick and bubble baths with red petals floating on top. It’s pretty polarizing, so I wouldn’t recommend it for an office or every day perfume. But if you love rose fragrances and are looking for something that is sophisticated with no citrus/fresh fragrance notes, this is for you. I give it three stars because although I’m not the ideal customer or market, two sprays lasts all day long and I have to say it is unique.
Abby F.
I have a rollerball and the largest bottle as well. It is my far my favorite scent. It is a nice floral perfume but is not too overwhelming but it lingers and smells amazing! I love it. Would reccomend, also purchased at sephora
Adrienne L.
Buckeye, AZ
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! This perfume! It is one of my Favorites. It reminds me of the Kate Spade In Full Bloom, but just a softer and more sophisticated rosy scent. I love the Kate Spade perfume, it too is one of my favs but the Cloe is luxury in a beautiful bottle! Can be worn to suite any occasion and any look. It's rosy scent has an ethereal connotation, every time I wear (which is often) it, it just takes me there.. Definitely worth the price point.
Kathleen M.
Austin, TX
Wow! Where do I even begin with this product? I absolutely adore this perfume! If you love roses and smelling like a rose, let me tell you that this is the perfume for you! I am a self-proclaimed rose-scent-junkie, and this stuff is amazing! It is long-lasting, subtle but present (I.e. Not overwhelming but you can definitely smell it), and an absolutely gorgeous scent. Even just a whiff of it lifts my spirits and makes me feel happy. I received a small tester of this recently from Sephora, and I am absolutely planning to get a full-size of this as soon as I get the opportunity to do so! Amazing!!
Angela C.
Clemson, SC
I ADORE THIS PERFUME! Although it's pricy, it's totally worth it. It's light, rosy, and feminine - I get compliments on the way I smell all the time. I wear a few sprays every day and the largest bottle available lasts about 6 months. Totally worth it & I highly recommend!
Amanda N.
San Francisco, CA
I was an avid Victoria's Secret perfume user, but they recently got rid of my scent and I had to find a new one. I went to Sephora and tested a few perfumes and fell in love this with scent. I got a sample size, it lasted all day, and it was the best scent on my skin after a long day. After a couple of days of using the sample, I went back to Sephora and bought the biggest size. One spray goes a long way, so make sure you don't spray too much. The perfume is on the more expensive side but I would not hesitate to buy another bottle again.
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
I was looking for something feminine, mature, flowery but not overly sweet or musky. I've worn Chloe in the past and loves it. My 12 year old son picked it out for me and I love the fact that he can identify me by it. We were shopping recently and he suggested that I try it. We loved it, also. It's just like the original but has a stronger rose scent. I only bought the purse size rollerball but hopefully, I will be able to buy the larger size bottle soon.
Hana B.
I love this perfume so much it is the only perfume I will ever use and I have been using it for a year now. I have a problem with a lot of scents as they make me feel very queasy but this one is great! Although I'm not sure if the scent lasts all day because my nose gets used to it, it is such a nice and light and natural scent that I can't ever wear any other perfume. I have the large perfume and some minis for traveling. All of Chloe's perfumes are great, but this is definitely their best.
Elisa S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Chloe is my go to purfume! It's a great elegant floral scent. I'm 25 so I'm hitting that stage where the fresh scents aren't cutting it for me anymore. Even though it's a toilette, it lasts on me all day! I just spray a little on the back of my neck and stomach I get so many compliments on this fragrance!
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Do you wear this year round ?
Fatima H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the way this perfume smells and I am considering buying the full sized bottle, how is the staying power?
Maria A.
Floresville, TX
Is the smell a strong rose fragrance or very mild? I have been searching for a perfume that lasts and smells just like a rose.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
Does this smell like an old lady?
Leslie W.
Sugar Land, TX
I've been debating as to try this perfume. I would definitely get a sample before I purchased it. I'm curious as to if the fragrance has a good staying power or if it wears off quickly? Also if anyone has tried Stella McCartney Stella how could you compare it to Chloe Roses? Thanks in advance!

back