BY CHLOÉ

Women's 0.17 oz EDP Mini. Chloe's newly unveiled 2008 signature scent captures the creative confident individuality of the Chloe woman. A fresh and feminine fragrance with an utterly innate sense of chic. see more...

Jennifer G.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
Will forever be my signature scent. Not a strong smell, but lasts. Flowery, light and lasting. A little goes a long way! I can't say enough good things. I highly suggest that you try it at Sephora or wherever you shop for fragrances as a scent should help define you and be true to your person.
Alexandria M.
Springfield
Probably my favorite scent that I’ve owned!!!  It smells so good, but not overbearing!!  It lasts all day!  The smaller bottle has lasted me almost 9 months and I still have more!  I will definitely be buying this one again for myself and my friends!
Becca V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Chloe EDP is a more floral, citrus-y cocktail. Wore this very often in my senior year of high school. Now I wouldn't prefer this kind of scent on myself today, I lean more towards musky/warm/vanilla fragrances. However a huge pro for this is that it does last quite a while. I would sometimes have to wash off my wrists at work (waitress) back then bc my coworkers would tell me they could smell it..after I used it hours beforehand. Impressive for sure and the price isn't outrageous either.
Jourdan P.
Addison, TX
This is my favorite scent! I have been wearing this perfume for a little over 2 years now and it is the loveliest. Has a nice clean/light floral scent to it and everyday I received so many compliments due to just how well it lasts. A little goes a long way which is always nice with the pricier perfumes but I will forever recommend this!
Elizabeth G.
Jacksonville, FL
I got this scent is a Sephora PLAY box. I got a ton of compliments on it which surprised me since I wouldn’t have picked it for myself

Pro: fresh scent
Con: pricey
Samantha S.
Fishkill, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am not a huge perfume gal BUT this perfume is to die for, it smells amazing! It is super long lasting, I sprayed it on my scarf over a week ago in Sephora and I still get compliments on my perfume! I can’t wait to get it for Christmas !
Hanna K.
Buffalo, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one if my favorite perfumes because it smells absolutely amazing. it smells very subtle and never too strong also feels very feminine on you. I wear this all the time and I always buy it!!!
Jessica K.
Honolulu, HI
My only perfume.

Before Chloe I would go from fragrance to fragrance spending tons of money trying to find a smell I loved. Although good, they all fell mediocre. Chloe sold me. Young, fresh and unique! I always get complements and will never switch even after 10 years.
Lisa T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Oh my goodness! Chloe perfume smells amazing and the scent lasts all day long! I get asked by everyone what I am wearing when I have this on! I absolutely love it!
Karen G.
surprise
This is by far my favorite perfume. It has a such a classy smell and I love the way it lingers on my clothes. It’s especially lasts long when you use the lotion as well. It makes me sad when I start to run out which is why I only use it on special occasions. If possible I recommend going to Sephora or Ulta to test it out first just to see how it works with your body chemistry.
Sara M.
Minden, LA
How does this smell? I like the Chloe Nomade, what is the difference between the 2?