Chloe Nomade Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Eau de Parfum Travel Spray

BY CHLOÉ

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Warm FloralKey Notes: Oakmoss, Freesia, Mirabelle LiquorAbout: The new Chloe fragrance revisits the iconic chypre structure in a definitively Chloe clean, floral way with notes of oak moss, freesia, and Mirabelle. Freedom, lightness, and femininity, these are the principles on which Chloe was founded in Paris more than 60 years ago. Today Chloe's vision of romantic, effortless chic lives in ready-to-wear, accessories, and fragrances. see more...

Misha S.
Millinocket , ME
Purchased at: Sephora
I wanted to love this and I’m so sad I didn’t! A few weeks ago, I received a few perfume sample cards in the mail from Sephora, one of which being this. I rubbed it on my clothes (when I obviously should have put in on my skin lol oops 🤦🏻‍♀️) and it seemed a little more crisp and floral than it actually wears on me. So I bought the travel spray and spritzed a couple pulse points; I’m sure it’s just my body chemistry and not the perfume’s fault, but on me, when it dries down it smells almost... spicy plum-ish. I usually love warm florals, this one just isn’t for me personally.
Morgan M.
San Diego
Such a great floral scent without being too sweet! It’s like a sophisticated floral scent which I’m all about. It’s perfect for the summer time and lasts all day on me! Will definitely be buying a full sized bottle for home.
Francesca A.
I recieved a sample of this perfume, and I actually quite like it! It's clean but spicy and it smells super sexy! It doesn't last long at all though!
Simona P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really love this eau de parfume. It is floral, intense and sensual. Since the first spray I fell in love with it!
Gemma C.
I recently started using this perfume as I wanted to try a new one and it smells really nice, I had so many compliments about this perfume from other people, I would definitely buy this perfume again.

Sephora