Chloe Nomade eau de parfum - 50 ml

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Warm FloralKey Notes: Oakmoss, Freesia, Mirabelle LiquorAbout: The new Chloe fragrance revisits the iconic chypre structure in a definitively Chloe clean, floral way with notes of oak moss, freesia, and Mirabelle. Freedom, lightness and femininity, these are the principles on which Chloe was founded in Paris more than 60 years ago. Today Chloe's vision of romantic, effortless chic lives in ready-to-wear, accessories, and fragrances.

Anyone tried Nomade perfume by Chloe ? Is it a must have ? Which perfume is it similar to ?Chloe Nomade eau de parfum - 50 ml
My last perfume purchase was Chloe Nomade and I love it! What was your last perfume purchase? Chloe Nomade eau de parfum - 50 ml
What are the fragrance notes in this perfume?
Start your review of Chloe Nomade eau de parfum - 50 ml!
Roxanni D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Chloe Nomade eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Roxanni D.
Chloe Nomade eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Roxanni D.
This is one of my favorite scents! Perfumes are the one thing I’m actually good at buying (as opposed to lipsticks were I somehow end up with the same color over and over) and this has surpassed my expectations. Get multiple compliments when I wear the scent. Decided to get the big set, and although the lotion doesn’t smell 100% as the perfume, it is extremely close and a great scent❤️❤️ #Chloe
Ms C.
Long Beach, CA
Chloe Nomade eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Ms C.
I was able to get a small sample size of this and it is a beautiful fragrance. To my nose it is very elegant while at the same time it has a distinct masculine note to it. Maybe that’s why I like it. I sprayed it on my jacket a couple of days ago and can still smell it on today! The dry down is the best part. However I don’t know if I am going to purchase full size. I will give it more time and then decide. It is beautiful but I am not sure it is me. The bottle is so pretty though.
Jenna P.
Reading, MA
Chloe Nomade eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Jenna P.
I bought this on a whim, and it quickly became one of my favorites (as you can see in the photo). It is definitely one I will repurchase. Feminine, but not really floral on me, which I appreciate. It's a good spring scent in my opinion!
Natalia S.
San Antonio, TX
Chloe Nomade eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Natalia S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Estoy enamorada de este perfume . Hace tiempo que tenía la suscripción de play by Sephora me había mandado uno miniatura y me encanto quede enamorada . Y ahora lo compre dura todo el día el aroma y donde ande siempre llamo la atención por el perfume . Recibo muchas preguntas sobre cual perfume es 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Tiffany M.
Cameron, NC
Chloe Nomade eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Tiffany M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This smells SOOOO good. It lasts a really long time. It has a sophisticated smell and is strong but not overpowering. I love it.
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,085 reviews
Chloe Nomade eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Macy's
This one really stinks really bad it’s not my favorite perfume and I wouldn’t use it if you paid me. No thanks lol Nomade
Anna E.
Boulder, CO
Chloe Nomade eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Anna E.
This scent embodies everything I love. Beautiful, feminine & floral. Reminds me of a warm afternoon in my favorite place. Wears well for most of the day. And a gorgeous bottle! Love Nomade. Chloé
Ausra D.
Surprise, AZ
1,075 reviews
Chloe Nomade eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Ausra D.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Perfume is very subjective but this one is definitely one of my favorites. It is floral and warm, lasts for a while but it isn’t overpowering.
Anuhea I.
Tualatin, OR
Chloe Nomade eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Anuhea I.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my current perfume and it’s my favorite! It’s so clean without being too over powering. It’s a must try scent 😍
Barbara C.
Burlington, NJ
Chloe Nomade eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Barbara C.
Chloe Nomade eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Barbara C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I originally didn’t like this fragrance as it does have an initial strong smell of oak moss. However, after using it a couple of times, I did grow to like it. It’s just not very long lasting. It has a very elegant and feminine smell after it dries down. The main notes are oak moss, freesia, and mirabelle liquor. I only had a small sample so I don’t know how the sprayer works on the actual bottle. I most likely will not purchase the full size as I like slightly sweeter and fresher scents.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samiha K.
Surrey, BC
il y a 2 mois
Pooja K. il y a 4 jours
Heyy, I did post about this perfume. I’d say it’s a must have for all the people who love warm scents. This in particular is a warm floral scent and has turn out to be my signature scent. It is beautiful and lingers around you for so long!
Tiffany J.
York, SC
il y a 2 mois
Tamera A. il y a 2 mois
I love Chloe! I don’t think I’ve smelled the nomads one. I discovered it by sample and had to keep smelling myself all day :))
Elanur Y.
Rotterdam
il y a 8 mois
Chloe Nomade eau de parfum - 50 ml Is this recommendable fragrance what do you think?
Gizem T. il y a 6 mois
I prefer the original chloe, if you like more subtle go for nomade.. thanks
Elanur Y.