BY CHLOÉ

Magnolia, rose, lily of the valley cedar wood base, amber see more...

• "Chloe Eau De parfum is one of my favorite perfume." in 3 reviews
  • "This scent is amazing, very girly and nice for use in the evening." in 3 reviews
  • "Wish I could've tried an actual sample, but just from my short experience, I would recommend this to anyone, the scent is very likeable. " in 3 reviews
  • "I always get compliments whenever I wear it and I cant get enough" in 2 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and I get so many compliments on it!" in 2 reviews
Alondra C.
Long Is City, NY
I love this perfume! I’ve purchased it twice, it’s great for every day and for going out. The smell isn’t overwhelming and also not a lot of people use this in my experience. I love this because I don’t want to smell like every other girl. It meshes so well with my body.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I have a Chloe perfume set and this is on of the scents that came in the set. I had never smelled this one before but I was really excited because I love Chloe See and the original Chloe. I was very surprised with how good it smells! It smells very clean but also has a floral scent...like a dreamy bouquet smell lingering through a beautiful house. It is very feminine and classy. Great perfume!
Angela D.
Rosenberg , TX
This is a staple in my collection, this has a very clean but yet light floral scent that lasts for days. My sister has it as well and on her iys smells very different, unlike other fragrances that tend to have the same smell on anyone this one varies. I just love this unique fresh very femenine scent that will have people asking what perfume are you wearing.
Justine R.
Ellicott City, MD
When I was younger, I used to think that Chloe perfumes smelled too mature for me. However, as I have gotten older I have grown to love them. This one is no exception. Although the price tag may be steep for some, the scent is strong and long lasting, and even if it becomes your daily favorite, a bottle should last a moderate user about a year.
Susanna T.
Quincy, MA
This perfume smells nice if you spray it in one of those paper tabs for perfume. But when it gets in contact with your skin, it really depends on the person. My friend and I both tried this one and it was different on both of us. It was stronger on her than me.
I would say this is a hit or miss
Asma J.
Manchester, NJ
This is one of the only perfume which actually stays on me and smell really good. Perfume run off of me and don't smell good. I have really hard time finding something good for me and my boufriend love this smell on me that he have always offered to spend money for me on this.
Francesca S.
Capitola, CA
A pretty pricey perfume but it just has the most beautiful tones of powdery roses, lychee, freesia,magnolia and pink peony. An all rounder perfume that can be worn all year long. It has a lingering scent that stays smelling beautiful on clothes too. I get many compliments.
Anastasia K.
Such a classic floral scent. The packaging is beautiful, and it disperses just the right amount of product. I find that I don't even really need to reapply during an evening out, and it's a good everyday scent as well. Always get tons of compliments.
Mina F.
Chicopee, MA
All-time favorite. It's a classic and a staple. So feminine and strong at the same time. I wear it from Easter to August. Lasts almost all day and I don't find myself becoming immune to the smell as quickly as I do with other fragrances.
Melody C.
Mission, TX
Okay for sure 100% I can say that this perfume is my favorite scent of life!!! The first time I smelled it I just knew I had to have and I've been wearing it ever since. It smells so classy and elegant yet not in that older lady way if you know what i mean. I always get compliments whenever I wear it and I cant get enough
Biret Helene E.
Ruogomuotki, Maze
How big is it?
Tawni D.
Peoria, AZ
What size bottles does it come in? Just the 1.7oz?
Naella K.
I'd likz to know if this dude has the same smell than "My Burberry" one because they've the same packaging?
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Este perfume en delicado su fragancia es suave su presentacion es muy bonita me encanta