BY CHLOÉ

Chloe Narcisse is a floral perfume dominated by daffodil. The perfume is very feminine, sweet, but with a bitter note. It is very intense, so be careful about the amount you use. The top notes include peach, pineapple, sweet orange blossom and delicate violet. The heart is made of gardenia, carnation, jasmine and rose. Cedar, sandalwood, vanilla and musk are in the base. Chloe Narcisse was launched in 1992. The nose behind this fragrance is IFF.

Kristen R.
tunnel hill
My sister got me this as a wedding gift because she had it and I loved it! It isn’t like a perfume I would normally love but it smells so good on!! You can literally get this at Walmart for $20! It doesn’t take much at all just like one spritz and it lasts all day long and isn’t over powering. It can be too strong if you use too much but really just one spritz. It just smells so clean and classic to me. Not like an old lady but kind of sophisticated and expensive.
Esther D.
This perfume brings back memories of my childhood since my mother used it. The last one I have was given by my dad in 2009. It has a beautiful aroma, of course it is for mature women, as it is strong, but since it is so it is maintained for a whole day.
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
My FAVORITE right here!!! Nothing better. Soft, feminine, elegant, distinct, long lasting and exquisite all in one bottle of this fantastic perfume. As a migraine sufferer, I was ecstatic to find such a rare scent that didn't bother my head. This is truly a blessing, anyone who suffers migraines from head injuries or migraines alone, knows exactly what I'm talking about. It has become very special to me. Many memories are linked to the scent of this perfume and I don't know if I'd remember them had it not been for the amazing scent of this perfume! It is a trigger for me. As long as I can afford it and they continue to make it, I'll always wear it. It literally brings tears to my eyes and my son and friends know me by this perfume! THANK YOU CHLOE!
Kenya B.
Titusville, FL
This perfume is great for a summery scent. It's very long lasting and not to strong. It's s very light scent. But with every hair flip or turn everyone will smell a nice light summery breeze. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Shirley J.
Rex, GA
This is by far the best perfume during the summer season. The is not over powering and it reminds me of a floral garden. I wear this during the summer months and it smell so clean and fresh.
Shirley J.
Rex, GA
I have been using this fragrance since 1993 and I love the way it matches my body chemistry. I prefer to wearing it during the spring and summer best of it's floral scent.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
Has been a favorite scent of mine now for years, since it lasts so you use less of it and just like the smell allot too reminds me of a garden full of amazing flowers.
Aakriti R.
Parkville, MD
This perfume smelled nice. It's different from most floral scents, but definitely a clasdic. It has been around for quite a while and is mostly popular amongst an older audience
Joelle W.
I used to use this perfume and liked it a lot. It had a nice smell but the only thing I didn't like is that is was somewhat like an old lady smell.
erjona k.
Greenwich, CT
This is now my second time purchasing this perfume, it smells like heaven. Make sure you at least try this product.
Darya K.
What is the age group for this perfume?