Chloe Narcisse Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Yahirobi C.Chloe Narcisse Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Shirley J.

BY CHLOE

Narcisse Perfume by Chloe, Launched by the design house of chloe in 1992, narcisse is classified as a sharp, oriental, floral fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of oriental florals. It is recommended for daytime wear. see more...

Angela N.
Angela N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My FAVORITE right here!!! Nothing better. Soft, feminine, elegant, distinct, long lasting and exquisite all in one bottle of this fantastic perfume. As a migraine sufferer, I was ecstatic to find such a rare scent that didn't bother my head. This is truly a blessing, anyone who suffers migraines from head injuries or migraines alone, knows exactly what I'm talking about. It has become very special to me. Many memories are linked to the scent of this perfume and I don't know if I'd remember them had it not been for the amazing scent of this perfume! It is a trigger for me. As long as I can afford it and they continue to make it, I'll always wear it. It literally brings tears to my eyes and my son and friends know me by this perfume! THANK YOU CHLOE!
Shirley J.
Shirley J.
Rex, GA
This is by far the best perfume during the summer season. The is not over powering and it reminds me of a floral garden. I wear this during the summer months and it smell so clean and fresh.
Yahirobi C.
Yahirobi C.
A sweet fragrance, I like it so much, I feel that give you a feeling of romantic moments
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Anaheim, CA
A fresh light rosy smell thats a must have. My nose is very sensitive and this scent ots over powering.
erjona k.
erjona k.
Greenwich, CT
This is now my second time purchasing this perfume, it smells like heaven. Make sure you at least try this product.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
Has been a favorite scent of mine now for years, since it lasts so you use less of it and just like the smell allot too reminds me of a garden full of amazing flowers.
simi k.
simi k.
This perfume has to be one of my summertime favorites! The combination of the fresh and floral smell, without being overpowering is blissful.
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the age group for this perfume?