Chloe Narcisse 100ml eau de toilette spray uploaded by Esther D.Chloe Narcisse 100ml eau de toilette spray uploaded by Riya C.

BY CHLOE

A Sharp Oriental Floral Fragrance Recommended Age: Mature 1 Scent Strength: Moderate 3 Classification: Flowery 5 Recommended Use: Casual 4 Scent Life: 6-10 hours Oriental, floral, spicy, rich and alluring, Narcisse by Chloe is not for the shy or fainthearted. Chloe introduced this complex fragrance in 1992, and it casts a powerfully feminine spell. Narcisse s top notes of summer and tropical fruits descend into a garden s bounty of gardenia, carnation, jasmine and rose. This exciting symphony of scent finishes with musky notes, sensuous wood and vanilla. For casual affairs, Chloe s Narcisse is a can t miss fragrance that will draw everyone s attention. see more...

Heather C.
Richlands, VA
Loved Chloe when I was younger. Not too expensive but a great scent. Childhood memories
Esther D.
miami, FL
This perfume brings back memories of my childhood since my mother used it. The last one I have was given by my dad in 2009. It has a beautiful aroma, of course it is for mature women, as it is strong, but since it is so it is maintained for a whole day.
Shirley J.
Rex, GA
I have been using this fragrance since 1993 and I love the way it matches my body chemistry. I prefer to wearing it during the spring and summer best of it's floral scent.
Riya C.
I am a perfume lover it is one of the first perfume that i started using or u can say this perfume made me fall in love with perfume. Ireally love how it smell i use it only on special occations as i cant buy it here.