Chloe Love Story Rollerball 0.2 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Viola C.

BY CHLOÉ

Floral, fresh, and sexy, Love Story is the new unforgettable essence of seduction from Chloe. Orange flower oil opens the fragrance with a radiant, luminous, and intoxicating characteristic like the flush of new love. The seductive and joyful scent of stephanotis jasmine, often used in wedding bouquets, gives the fragrance its heart. Finally the scent is grounded by the sensual diffusion, strength, and freshness of cedarwood, creating a unified and complex base that endures. Notes: Neroli (Orange Blossom Oil), Stephanotis Jasmine, Physalis, Cedarwood. Style: Feminine. Sophisticated. Sensual. see more...

Emily J.
Provo, UT
I'm very sensitive to perfume smells, but this one isn't too strong. It is sweet and fresh. This is quite the pricey purchase, but I always feel so fancy when I wear it. It boosts my happiness! I can't smell it after a few minutes, but maybe that's just because my nose is used to it? I recommend it!
Alexa H.
I love this scent. It's like clean laundry with slight floral and citrus overtones. It lasts pretty long on me and smells so good. I will definitely be buying again and would recommend !!
Ibea C.
San Francisco, CA
Fresh and floral scent that lasts a good amount of time! Great for people who love light and floral scents, perfect for summer.
olivia a.
London, London
i love this! picked it up in sephora when i was in the u.s. and have kept it in my handbag ever since - such a good size and perfect for travelling! the smell is really beautiful - kind of comparable to “romance” by ralph lauren , which is one of my all-time favourite perfumes. “love story” is really beautiful and subtle, and the rollerball applicator is so handy. really recommend buying this mini version if you’d like to trial the perfume before buying it in full-size!
Viola C.
A nice spring/summer scent. This has top notes of Jasmine and citrus which are very prominent. Mid notes of neroli, rose, and Peach. The base notes are cedar, patchouli and musk. This is a very floral yet fresh scent for the sophisticated woman.
Cynthya L.
Scarborough , ON
Amazing scent. It makes me feel very feminine, yet bold. I always get compliments when I wear this perfume. It’s a decent value for the rollerball. I like the rollerball because it can easily take it to go, and directly apply it to my skin.
Jen P.
What does it smell like?
Deborah L.