Chloe Love Story Ladies - EDP Spray uploaded by Yolanda Y.

BY CHLOE

For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. DO NOT INGEST. Inedible product. Flamable. Top Notes: Neroli Middle Notes: Orange Blossom, Stephanotis Base Notes: Musk, Cedar Made in FRANCE see more...

Yolanda Y.
I can't get enough of this fragrance. It's a soft floral fresh scent, with just a hint of orange in the background. It's very sexy, and unforgettable at the same time. Whether your getting this for yourself or for a gift, you won't be disappointed.
Michelle F.
Review for: Chloe Love Story Ladies - EDP Spray more...
Absolutely love this scent! I’ve been searching for years to find “my signature scent” (the scent that anyone can recognize me with) and I have found it!! I’ve been using this for a year now and I love it. I receive multiple comments everyday wearing it on how lovely I smell. Would highly recommend! It’s light, feminine, floral but with a hint of fruity. Not too sweet smelling where you smell like a candy factory. I think it’s perfect :)
Lauren R.
Knowle park , Bristol
Favourite perfume at the moment. A strong yet sweet scent that lasts for hours. Always get lots of compliments wearing this fragrance. Slightly costly but worth every penny.