BY CHLOÉ

A floral love story, the Maison's fresh and sensual Eau de Parfum opens the heart with stephanotis jasmine — the flower of happiness — and seduces with luminous orange blossom notes.

The unforgettable essence of seduction and freedom is finished with a padlock design to symbolise love and romance. A delicate ribbon knotted casually on the side complements the femininity of the pleated glass.

Fragrance Notes:

A fresh floral fragrance
Top: neroli
Heart: orange blossom, stephanotis jasmine
Base: cedar wood

Olivia C.
Salem, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
I just bought this and I’m absolutely obsessed with the scent! I’ve been having trouble finding a scent that I enjoy that also lasts somewhat long. I used to like Hugo Boss but after testing both I couldn’t even smell the Hugo one and the Chloe one was still going strong. Highly recommend!
Kristy G.
West Falls, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m not sure how to describe this besides “light” and “fancy”. It’s not overwhelming which I really like.
Naomi S.
It’s my favorite parfume! It stays a lot in the skin and I can feel it all day on my skin , just love the smell and everything about it ! The package is also so cute , i love it
Karina M.
Chloe Love Story is one of my favourites! It's a perfume that isn't overwhelming, but is refreshing, fruity and floral. The Eau de Toilette smells slightly different and is not as "perfumey". Both are beautiful scents, but if you're looking for long lasting Eau de Perfume is your better bet. I still don't find that it lasts a long time, but it's honestly worth it.
Emily W.
Mayerthorpe, Alberta
This is one of my favorites. I am currently using it now and I really love it. It has such a mild, sweet smell but it lasts all day. I get so many compliments everytime I wear it.
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
Perfumer Anne Flipo composed the new Chloe floral composition, which explores the note of orange blossom. The scent is clean and fresh, made from neroli, orange blossom and stephanotis (jasmine from Madagascar).
Surisay C.
This scent is very fresh and feminine. It is a floral but is not overpowering or overly sweet. This scent is long lasting and well worth the price.  The packaging is beautiful and classic.
maegha s.
Milano
This is one of the most unforgettable scents ever. The minute I smelt it I was like I have to have this!! It comes it a cute bottle that looks like a purse cause it has a handle and a little bow. The smell is sooo fresh and sexy with a hint of floral lingering. It lasts all day and I think I’m gonna get another one
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
This is the lighter, brighter, breezy version of the original Chloe. It has a citrusy vibe that’s more of an everyday scent. There is some slight floral notes but less than the original Chloe. It’s just my perfect idea of a happy scent. Chloé Love Story Eau De Parfum
Mira M.
Purchased at: Macy's
Smells amazing!!! The packing is simple but elegant pretty pricey but worth it much. One of my new favorites
Olivia A.
I've been looking at this perfumw for a while now just contemplating if i should just buy it. With the many different reviews online saying what it smells like, I'm not sure if its more floral or sweet? can anyone tell me exactly what it smells like and how long it lasts?
Laura G.
Is this brand cruelty free?
Ka Ming L.
It's a good mixture of floral (jasmine) and sweetness (about like 50:50) -hard to say because I am a picky perfume user. I only like 2 Chloe perfumes so far. In terms on how long it last....it's hard to say because once you wear it, you will be so used to the smell that you forgot you put it there. But if u were to smell it closely....it could be just a couple of hours (about 2-3)
Mariam A.
Mississauga , ON
How does this compare to sensuelle?