BY CHLOÉ

A floral love story, the Maison's fresh and sensual Eau de Parfum opens the heart with stephanotis jasmine — the flower of happiness — and seduces with luminous orange blossom notes.

The unforgettable essence of seduction and freedom is finished with a padlock design to symbolise love and romance. A delicate ribbon knotted casually on the side complements the femininity of the pleated glass.

Fragrance Notes:

A fresh floral fragrance
Top: neroli
Heart: orange blossom, stephanotis jasmine
Base: cedar wood

Michelle f.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing love having this part of my collection very elegant and lady like and pleasant I always enjoy it
Jill T.
I'm gifting this for my sister-in-law! It's her favorite and she has no idea I got it for her!
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
The only way to describe this perfume is beautiful and soft so feminine. One of my favorites.
Gerardine R.
Corona, NY
My new favorite fragance. it's very floral and powdery. it last all day as well.
Katelyn C.
Clermont, FL
A classic floral blend of orange flowers and bouquets. A sensual feminine scent
Kristy G.
West Falls, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m not sure how to describe this besides “light” and “fancy”. It’s not overwhelming which I really like.
Olivia C.
Salem, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
I just bought this and I’m absolutely obsessed with the scent! I’ve been having trouble finding a scent that I enjoy that also lasts somewhat long. I used to like Hugo Boss but after testing both I couldn’t even smell the Hugo one and the Chloe one was still going strong. Highly recommend!
Nini L.
This perfume smells great, its floral, fresh but deep at the same time, it is very unique. The smell lasts all day and if you spritz it on your scarf or something it will last before you wash it. This is the perfume I would recommend to any woman who likes to smell great, its for both young and older women who want to smell younger.
maegha s.
Milano
This is one of the most unforgettable scents ever. The minute I smelt it I was like I have to have this!! It comes it a cute bottle that looks like a purse cause it has a handle and a little bow. The smell is sooo fresh and sexy with a hint of floral lingering. It lasts all day and I think I’m gonna get another one
Andreea C.
The scent of this perfume is simply me, I love it so much, is my everyday dose energy because of it's fresh floral scent. Since I've have it is my go to perfume every single day, the bottle is also something else I adore about this fragrance, actually the hole package. Chloe Lovestory for me is definitely a love story that would have a happy ever after for ever.
Olivia A.
I've been looking at this perfumw for a while now just contemplating if i should just buy it. With the many different reviews online saying what it smells like, I'm not sure if its more floral or sweet? can anyone tell me exactly what it smells like and how long it lasts?
Laura G.
Is this brand cruelty free?
Ka Ming L.
It's a good mixture of floral (jasmine) and sweetness (about like 50:50) -hard to say because I am a picky perfume user. I only like 2 Chloe perfumes so far. In terms on how long it last....it's hard to say because once you wear it, you will be so used to the smell that you forgot you put it there. But if u were to smell it closely....it could be just a couple of hours (about 2-3)
Mariam A.
Mississauga , ON
How does this compare to sensuelle?