Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I love Chloé fragrances. Not only are their bottles gorgeous, classy, and feminine but so are their scents! Everything about the brand is flawless and girly. I love how simple and elegant this bottle looks and I'm sure the fragrance will be an example of that as well. The fragrance is described as fruit florals and has notes of jasmine and neroli. I love the scent of jasmine so I'm sure I'm going to adore this perfume.The fragrance was exactly how I imagined it would be. Its light and feminine and full of florals. I don't really smell any fruitiness to it, but I'm absolutely in love with the scent and I could see my self wearing it all year long. Its so classy and elegant and made for a lady. Its the kind of fragrance that I want to make my signature scent.