BY CHLOÉ

A floral love story, the Maison's fresh and sensual Eau de Parfum opens the heart with stephanotis jasmine — the flower of happiness — and seduces with luminous orange blossom notes.

The unforgettable essence of seduction and freedom is finished with a padlock design to symbolise love and romance. A delicate ribbon knotted casually on the side complements the femininity of the pleated glass.

Fragrance Notes:

A fresh floral fragrance
Top: neroli
Heart: orange blossom, stephanotis jasmine
Base: cedar wood

Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I love Chloé fragrances. Not only are their bottles gorgeous, classy, and feminine but so are their scents! Everything about the brand is flawless and girly. I love how simple and elegant this bottle looks and I'm sure the fragrance will be an example of that as well. The fragrance is described as fruit florals and has notes of jasmine and neroli. I love the scent of jasmine so I'm sure I'm going to adore this perfume.The fragrance was exactly how I imagined it would be. Its light and feminine and full of florals. I don't really smell any fruitiness to it, but I'm absolutely in love with the scent and I could see my self wearing it all year long. Its so classy and elegant and made for a lady. Its the kind of fragrance that I want to make my signature scent.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
This is the lighter, brighter, breezy version of the original Chloe. It has a citrusy vibe that’s more of an everyday scent. There is some slight floral notes but less than the original Chloe. It’s just my perfect idea of a happy scent. Chloé Love Story Eau De Parfum
gabrielle ∞ t.
This is by far my most favorite sense. It’s very light and fresh smelling. It is very expensive though, and I don’t feel like the sense last that long on my body, so I have to reapply often. For that reason I think I will only ask for this as a gift and not buy with my own money.
Dority M.
Utica, NY
I got this as a gift on Christmas after eyeing it for years. This is my favorite fragrance to use. The scent is so inviting. It’s a mix between flowers and boss lady scent if that makes any sense. You should try this and all the other Chloe perfumes.
Annessa L.
S Ozone Park, NY
My go to perfume! Whether I'm heading to work or a night out with the girls, this is the fragrance I'm picking. The scent is flowery, sensual, and very soft. The price is on the expensive end, but I would purchase again.
Erica G.
Love love love this perfume! This is my go-to scent. It’s a decent value, and worth every penny. Been using as my daytime fragrance for a little more than a year now, and continue to love using this product.
Phi A.
San Francisco, CA
I was surprised how much I adore this scent. Feminine without being overly flowery. It’s lovely, and I could use it everyday without getting bored. Chloé Love Story Eau De Parfum
Dede J.
Ummm let me tell you something. At first I really thought this perfume wasn't for me but omg I gave it a few seconds to settle on my skin and it smelled amazing!!!! The lotion alone smells so pretty. I get lots of compliments. I remember wearing just the lotion to work one day and the whole elevator n room smelled just like my lotion- I couldn't believe it was me see lol. It's not an overwhelming smell it's very light and pretty that it makes people compliment you and that was my case. People loved it on me it I felt great because when other people compliments you that's when you know the perfume is "THE BOMB" LOL. . Omg it smelle d sooooo beautiful. This is my third favorite perfume because it has a beautiful sweet floral scent. I just wish it came with a body cream. That would be so awesome. LADIES YOU HAVE TO GET THIS ONE YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!!!😉
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
My 11 year old son chose the original Chloe scent for me and I love it. I love the way it lasts all day but doesn't smell overpowering. While in Sephora, my 2 year old daughter asked me to try this. (She is my shopping Diva and loves perfume, makeup and dresses. We pretend to put makeup on her.) It smelled like Chloe original but had another scent that I couldn't quite put my finger on but I absolutely loved it. Next time, I think I'll buy this instead of the Chloe original. I've tried other perfumes but always end up coming back to the Chloe line.
Leidy Johana Z.
Woodhaven, NY
LOVE !!! Very feminine, sexy and floral.
The perfect essence, this is one of those fragrance for every day , it last many hours , is very refreshing and i always get complements about it .
I always carry the small size with me , super recommend!!!! I bought in Sephora
Olivia A.
I've been looking at this perfumw for a while now just contemplating if i should just buy it. With the many different reviews online saying what it smells like, I'm not sure if its more floral or sweet? can anyone tell me exactly what it smells like and how long it lasts?
Laura G.
Is this brand cruelty free?
Ka Ming L.
It's a good mixture of floral (jasmine) and sweetness (about like 50:50) -hard to say because I am a picky perfume user. I only like 2 Chloe perfumes so far. In terms on how long it last....it's hard to say because once you wear it, you will be so used to the smell that you forgot you put it there. But if u were to smell it closely....it could be just a couple of hours (about 2-3)
Mariam A.
Mississauga , ON
How does this compare to sensuelle?