BY CHLOE

Floral, fresh, and sexy, Love Story is the new unforgettable essence of seduction from Chloe. Orange flower oil opens the fragrance with a radiant, luminous, and intoxicating characteristic like the flush of new love. The seductive and joyful scent of stephanotis jasmine, often used in wedding bouquets, gives the fragrance its heart. Finally the scent is grounded by the sensual diffusion, strength, and freshness of cedarwood, creating a unified and complex base that endures. The design of the Love Story flacon was inspired by a lock and softened by unique feminine touches. Locks, seen on the famous Pont Des Arts "love" bridge in Paris, have become an international symbol of love. Locks have also long been part of Chloe fashion and are often used on the brand's iconic bags and accessories. Notes: Neroli (Orange Blossom Oil), Stephanotis Jasmine, Physalis, Cedarwood. Style: Feminine. Sophisticated. Sensual. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
Perfumer Anne Flipo composed the new Chloe floral composition, which explores the note of orange blossom. The scent is clean and fresh, made from neroli, orange blossom and stephanotis (jasmine from Madagascar).
Fiorella K.
Hannon, ON
love this scent!! I was gonna buy CLEAN since i love that light clean smell but once i got a sample of this i fell in love! This is bright, cheerful, romantic, and clean. Its on my wishlist for this xmas.
Ka Ming L.
This scent is another good scent, nice, fresh and natural with a floral jasmine scent. The scent doesn't last as long as the original eau de parfum by chole. I still like the original one better, but this one is not bad. Its a bit more mature compared to the original scent
AID O.
I love this perfume so much. I wear it everyday since I got it. It is fresh but also comforting. I think it is the perfect perfume for a first grown ups one. It is mature without being old ladyish. And the fragrance stay pretty well on the skin. Perfect for summer!
Meritxell L.
This is certainly my favourite perfume of all. It has a nice and elegant floral scent and even though it is a 30ml bottle, it lasts for a long time (I usted it every single day). I bought it at sephora when it was dicounted and I'm very glad that I did.
Ananya C.
Really feminine perfume. A bit floral, pretty subtle but still present. Also smells "fresh" while not being too modern. I do find that it fades during the day.
Gemma P.
This has such an amazing scent and very feminine! Lasts all day long! I'm obsessed with this just now and will continue to re purchase!
Jacklyn D.
I love the smell of this stuff! It lasts so long on me and its not too strong at first it is bit then the scent dies down a bit
Celine C.
tizi-ouzou
J'adore ce parfum et tous les parfums de chez Chloé d'ailleurs, je le porte depuis longtemps et je ne m'en lasse jamais 😍
Mariam A.
Mississauga , ON
Probably my top favourite floral scent! Not too strong, not too sweet just light and perfect for morning to night wear!
Olivia A.
I've been looking at this perfumw for a while now just contemplating if i should just buy it. With the many different reviews online saying what it smells like, I'm not sure if its more floral or sweet? can anyone tell me exactly what it smells like and how long it lasts?
Ka Ming L.
It's a good mixture of floral (jasmine) and sweetness (about like 50:50) -hard to say because I am a picky perfume user. I only like 2 Chloe perfumes so far. In terms on how long it last....it's hard to say because once you wear it, you will be so used to the smell that you forgot you put it there. But if u were to smell it closely....it could be just a couple of hours (about 2-3)
Mariam A.
Mississauga , ON
How does this compare to sensuelle?