BY CHLOE

Floral, fresh, and sexy, Love Story is the new unforgettable essence of seduction from Chloe. Orange flower oil opens the fragrance with a radiant, luminous, and intoxicating characteristic like the flush of new love. The seductive and joyful scent of stephanotis jasmine, often used in wedding bouquets, gives the fragrance its heart. Finally the scent is grounded by the sensual diffusion, strength, and freshness of cedarwood, creating a unified and complex base that endures. The design of the Love Story flacon was inspired by a lock and softened by unique feminine touches. Locks, seen on the famous Pont Des Arts "love" bridge in Paris, have become an international symbol of love. Locks have also long been part of Chloe fashion and are often used on the brand's iconic bags and accessories. Notes: Neroli (Orange Blossom Oil), Stephanotis Jasmine, Physalis, Cedarwood. Style: Feminine. Sophisticated. Sensual. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Gerardine R.
Corona, NY
My new favorite fragance. it's very floral and powdery. it last all day as well.
Katelyn C.
Clermont, FL
A classic floral blend of orange flowers and bouquets. A sensual feminine scent
maegha s.
Milano
This is one of the most unforgettable scents ever. The minute I smelt it I was like I have to have this!! It comes it a cute bottle that looks like a purse cause it has a handle and a little bow. The smell is sooo fresh and sexy with a hint of floral lingering. It lasts all day and I think I’m gonna get another one
Jessie H.
Love this scent -- it's feminine and floral without being overpowering, and it's distinctive as well. A little fruitiness makes this a cheerful spring/summer scent, while also being sultry enough for fall or winter if you're in the mood. Long lasting and would recommend.
Andreea C.
The scent of this perfume is simply me, I love it so much, is my everyday dose energy because of it's fresh floral scent. Since I've have it is my go to perfume every single day, the bottle is also something else I adore about this fragrance, actually the hole package. Chloe Lovestory for me is definitely a love story that would have a happy ever after for ever.
sarah S.
Oran
This smell is just divine, very unique. There are so many different smells out there and a lot of them are easy to mix up or hard to remember, not this one. It's unique and stands the test of time, doesn't get boring, smells classy, luxurious and not overpowering (you just need a little, don't overdo it)! One of those scents you just always want to keep in your rotation.
Anee A.
Birmingham
This is one of my favourite perfumes. It's a very sophisticated floral, making it perfect to wear at work. It has really classic notes, and it's not too overwhelming. It generally wears well over the day, and lasts around 5-6 hours, however it might need reapplying. The bottle is very luxurious and I love the gold accents, it would make a lovely present too.
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
What a great perfume! I love the scent, and it's long lasting too. The smell is floral but not too strong, I find a lot of times floral perfumes are very off-putting to me, but this is not the case at all! The bottle is cute, but the ribbons on mine came bent, and always get stuck in the cap.. which is a bit annoying but nothing major.
Jes D.
I will say this has incredible projection and lasted all day. I like the bottle design too. The scent itself is safe and mediocre to me and the dry down has a detergent quality. If you're not a fan of soapy florals, I'd stay away from this one.
Fiorella K.
Hannon, ON
love this scent!! I was gonna buy CLEAN since i love that light clean smell but once i got a sample of this i fell in love! This is bright, cheerful, romantic, and clean. Its on my wishlist for this xmas.
Olivia A.
I've been looking at this perfumw for a while now just contemplating if i should just buy it. With the many different reviews online saying what it smells like, I'm not sure if its more floral or sweet? can anyone tell me exactly what it smells like and how long it lasts?
Ka Ming L.
It's a good mixture of floral (jasmine) and sweetness (about like 50:50) -hard to say because I am a picky perfume user. I only like 2 Chloe perfumes so far. In terms on how long it last....it's hard to say because once you wear it, you will be so used to the smell that you forgot you put it there. But if u were to smell it closely....it could be just a couple of hours (about 2-3)
Mariam A.
Mississauga , ON
How does this compare to sensuelle?