BY CHLOE

Floral, fresh, and sexy, Love Story is the new unforgettable essence of seduction from Chloe. Orange flower oil opens the fragrance with a radiant, luminous, and intoxicating characteristic like the flush of new love. The seductive and joyful scent of stephanotis jasmine, often used in wedding bouquets, gives the fragrance its heart. Finally the scent is grounded by the sensual diffusion, strength, and freshness of cedarwood, creating a unified and complex base that endures. The design of the Love Story flacon was inspired by a lock and softened by unique feminine touches. Locks, seen on the famous Pont Des Arts "love" bridge in Paris, have become an international symbol of love. Locks have also long been part of Chloe fashion and are often used on the brand's iconic bags and accessories. Notes: Neroli (Orange Blossom Oil), Stephanotis Jasmine, Physalis, Cedarwood. Style: Feminine. Sophisticated. Sensual. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
A lot of people say this smells like your great great grandmother but if your great great grandmother smells like this then she smells good. I like it. I received a sample in the mail and it was awesome.
RAQUEL P.
Chowchilla, CA
I have a really tough time finding scents that I like. They're always either too fruity or too floral. This is by far the best I've ever used! It lasts throughout the day and isn't too strong. It's a little expensive but its definitely worth it for me!
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
I love all of the Chloe perfumes but Love Story is my favorite. Its light, but the scent is noticeable. It easily transitions fron day to night wear. Just wish this brand wasnt so pricey!
Joy C.
Chloe Love Story is by far the best fragrance I have used. It is floral, but not too heavy. The scent is not musky and smells as if you walked into a garden. My only complaint is that it seems to fade.
Samantha T.
I really like this smell. It's fresh and light enough that I don't find it overbearing. Think it's good if you like other coach poppy or poppy blossom!
Tomeka M.
Renton, WA
I love this scent, it light a crisp and long lasting. love the beautiful bottle that was in the box. I will definitely buy again.
June J.
Kendall Park, NJ
This is my favorite scent from all Chloe perfumes. It smells floral and playful and really goes along with any outfit
Amy E.
Texarkana, AR
Love this perfume it smells so good I use it every day I love more then any other perfume my husband loves it
Jill T.
I'm gifting this for my sister-in-law! It's her favorite and she has no idea I got it for her!
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
The only way to describe this perfume is beautiful and soft so feminine. One of my favorites.
Olivia A.
I've been looking at this perfumw for a while now just contemplating if i should just buy it. With the many different reviews online saying what it smells like, I'm not sure if its more floral or sweet? can anyone tell me exactly what it smells like and how long it lasts?
Ka Ming L.
It's a good mixture of floral (jasmine) and sweetness (about like 50:50) -hard to say because I am a picky perfume user. I only like 2 Chloe perfumes so far. In terms on how long it last....it's hard to say because once you wear it, you will be so used to the smell that you forgot you put it there. But if u were to smell it closely....it could be just a couple of hours (about 2-3)
Mariam A.
Mississauga , ON
How does this compare to sensuelle?