BY CHLOE

Floral, fresh, and sexy, Love Story is the new unforgettable essence of seduction from Chloe. Orange flower oil opens the fragrance with a radiant, luminous, and intoxicating characteristic like the flush of new love. The seductive and joyful scent of stephanotis jasmine, often used in wedding bouquets, gives the fragrance its heart. Finally the scent is grounded by the sensual diffusion, strength, and freshness of cedarwood, creating a unified and complex base that endures. The design of the Love Story flacon was inspired by a lock and softened by unique feminine touches. Locks, seen on the famous Pont Des Arts "love" bridge in Paris, have become an international symbol of love. Locks have also long been part of Chloe fashion and are often used on the brand's iconic bags and accessories. Notes: Neroli (Orange Blossom Oil), Stephanotis Jasmine, Physalis, Cedarwood. Style: Feminine. Sophisticated. Sensual. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Suri C.
This scent is very fresh and feminine. It is a floral but is not overpowering or overly sweet. This scent is long lasting and well worth the price.  The packaging is beautiful and classic.
Christine N.
The original Chloe was nice but too subtle for me. This one has more character with the orange blossom and some sharpness from the neroli, but still doesn't work for me.

Whereas the original Chloe is constructed to be entirely subtle, Chloe Love Story is constructed to be reminiscent of the original Chloe base, but with more complexity and to be more like an actual noticeable fragrance. However, this doesn't necessarily make it better so I would suggest you smell both to decide which one you prefer. I prefer the freshness and subtlety of the original Chloe, but personally I don't really see myself gravitating towards either.

Overall, Chloe Love Story is feminine, pretty, and elegant. It reminds me of a wedding. Not what the bride herself would have on, but the actual wedding itself from all the florals in this fragrance. It smells dressed up, formal, mature and powdery.
Kirstyn D.
TACOMA, WA
Amazing fragrance for anyone who loves classic floral scents. this one is fresh and floral and is not top grown up. I wore this only wedding day in June and I am so happy that I did because the scent while floral and classic was light and refreshing during the hot day. I usually don't have to reapply this scent during the day and this scent seems to be long lasting!
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
I've never loved a fragrance as much as this one. Usually I'm not one for actual perfumes, I always preferred body spray. But since body sprays don't last long, I decided to go for an actual high end perfume. I went through almost all of them in Sephora and didn't find anything I liked until this one. It's light and florally without being overwhelming at all. It's the perfect blend of girly and mature as well. I find most perfumes to smell somewhat old lady-ish while body sprays tend to smell like a middle schooler. This has the perfect balance for those of us looking for something in between.
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
Just like it sounds like- a love story made in heaven. This fragrance is so light weight yet powering that it will guarantee to make heads turn when you walk by. I received this as a gift from working with ULTA and it has been one of my favorite fragrances of all time. Every time I wear it I feel like a timeless beauty! MUST HAVE for any women who love to feel somewhat flirty and sensual.
Aspen G.
Farmington, AR
I'm not usually one who gravitates toward classic floral scents- I normally go for clean and citrusy fragrances. That being said, I LOVE THIS. I received a sample in a Sephora order and went through the bottle in a weekend. It's feminine but has enough of an edge to keep it from feeling old. If you haven't tried this one, make a point to test it out. It just might be your next favorite.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
I received this as a sample with a purchase I made at Sephora. It smells wonderful and it is an item I would purchase. I'm pretty picky on the scents I like on my body and couldn't stop smelling myself (I know a little vain). I don't think I would have found this on my own. Its worth getting a sample to see if you might light it.
Bethany S.
I love this perfume! It lasts fairly well on me. Its clean and pretty with a hint of roses. Its avery classic scent. I bought it for my wedding because of how romantic it smells. I love the bottle too, inspired by the Parisian love locks on the Sein river.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
I absolutely love the original Chloe but then I smelt this one, and I don't know which one I love more!
The smell is beautiful, has a nice floral scent, and isn't overpowering at all, but last throughout the day
Allison F.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is my all time favorite perfume. It has the most beautiful scent ever- light, fresh, and floral. Also, about 95% of perfumes give me terrible migraines and this one does not, which is a definite plus.
Olivia A.
I've been looking at this perfumw for a while now just contemplating if i should just buy it. With the many different reviews online saying what it smells like, I'm not sure if its more floral or sweet? can anyone tell me exactly what it smells like and how long it lasts?
Ka Ming L.
It's a good mixture of floral (jasmine) and sweetness (about like 50:50) -hard to say because I am a picky perfume user. I only like 2 Chloe perfumes so far. In terms on how long it last....it's hard to say because once you wear it, you will be so used to the smell that you forgot you put it there. But if u were to smell it closely....it could be just a couple of hours (about 2-3)
Mariam A.
Mississauga , ON
How does this compare to sensuelle?