BY CHLOE

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Floral, fresh, and sexy, Love Story is the new unforgettable essence of seduction from Chloe. Orange flower oil opens the fragrance with a radiant, luminous, and intoxicating characteristic like the flush of new love. The seductive and joyful scent of stephanotis jasmine, often used in wedding bouquets, gives the fragrance its heart. Finally the scent is grounded by the sensual diffusion, strength, and freshness of cedarwood, creating a unified and complex base that endures. The design of the Love Story flacon was inspired by a lock and softened by unique feminine touches. Locks, seen on the famous Pont Des Arts "love" bridge in Paris, have become an international symbol of love. Locks have also long been part of Chloe fashion and are often used on the brand's iconic bags and accessories. Notes: Neroli (Orange Blossom Oil), Stephanotis Jasmine, Physalis, Cedarwood. Style: Feminine. Sophisticated. Sensual. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I love Chloé fragrances. Not only are their bottles gorgeous, classy, and feminine but so are their scents! Everything about the brand is flawless and girly. I love how simple and elegant this bottle looks and I'm sure the fragrance will be an example of that as well. The fragrance is described as fruit florals and has notes of jasmine and neroli. I love the scent of jasmine so I'm sure I'm going to adore this perfume.The fragrance was exactly how I imagined it would be. Its light and feminine and full of florals. I don't really smell any fruitiness to it, but I'm absolutely in love with the scent and I could see my self wearing it all year long. Its so classy and elegant and made for a lady. Its the kind of fragrance that I want to make my signature scent.
Dority M.
Utica, NY
I got this as a gift on Christmas after eyeing it for years. This is my favorite fragrance to use. The scent is so inviting. It’s a mix between flowers and boss lady scent if that makes any sense. You should try this and all the other Chloe perfumes.
Annessa L.
S Ozone Park, NY
My go to perfume! Whether I'm heading to work or a night out with the girls, this is the fragrance I'm picking. The scent is flowery, sensual, and very soft. The price is on the expensive end, but I would purchase again.
Erica G.
Love love love this perfume! This is my go-to scent. It’s a decent value, and worth every penny. Been using as my daytime fragrance for a little more than a year now, and continue to love using this product.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
My 11 year old son chose the original Chloe scent for me and I love it. I love the way it lasts all day but doesn't smell overpowering. While in Sephora, my 2 year old daughter asked me to try this. (She is my shopping Diva and loves perfume, makeup and dresses. We pretend to put makeup on her.) It smelled like Chloe original but had another scent that I couldn't quite put my finger on but I absolutely loved it. Next time, I think I'll buy this instead of the Chloe original. I've tried other perfumes but always end up coming back to the Chloe line.
Leidy Johana Z.
Rego Park, NY
LOVE !!! Very feminine, sexy and floral.
The perfect essence, this is one of those fragrance for every day , it last many hours , is very refreshing and i always get complements about it .
I always carry the small size with me , super recommend!!!! I bought in Sephora
Chelsie L.
Just yes. I've always wondered about Chloe perfumes, but I was not that impressed with Chloe, this however is just heavenly! It's the perfect scent. It's such a pretty floral & after it dries down, it's a more toned down floral with a hint of fruitiness & blends beautifully with my body chemistry. It's a nice flirty scent & I think it's perfect for everyday wear!
Anastacia C.
Love the packaging but not the scent. It is a little too strong for my liking. It says it has a floral, fresh , sexy smell but it smells heavy and like a lot of other perfumes. For me it is a pass but every person has different opinions
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
I love the perfume.  The original is definitely my favorite, but this is slightly sweeter, while still being clean and fresh.  Both are amazing, and give you such a boss lady feel.  It definitely feels older and more mature.  It lasts SO LONG on your skin, it's amazing but not too overpowering.
Gloria L.
Largo, FL
This is my go to fragrance to wear. It has a classic floral scent. The scent is quite long lasting, as I usually do not have to reapply throughout the day, but it is not too overpowering or strong. Though it is more of a summer fragrance, I also really love to wear it during the winter.
Olivia A.
I've been looking at this perfumw for a while now just contemplating if i should just buy it. With the many different reviews online saying what it smells like, I'm not sure if its more floral or sweet? can anyone tell me exactly what it smells like and how long it lasts?
Ka Ming L.
It's a good mixture of floral (jasmine) and sweetness (about like 50:50) -hard to say because I am a picky perfume user. I only like 2 Chloe perfumes so far. In terms on how long it last....it's hard to say because once you wear it, you will be so used to the smell that you forgot you put it there. But if u were to smell it closely....it could be just a couple of hours (about 2-3)
Mariam A.
Mississauga , ON
How does this compare to sensuelle?

back