BY CHLOE

Floral, fresh, and sexy, Love Story is the new unforgettable essence of seduction from Chloe. Orange flower oil opens the fragrance with a radiant, luminous, and intoxicating characteristic like the flush of new love. The seductive and joyful scent of stephanotis jasmine, often used in wedding bouquets, gives the fragrance its heart. Finally the scent is grounded by the sensual diffusion, strength, and freshness of cedarwood, creating a unified and complex base that endures. The design of the Love Story flacon was inspired by a lock and softened by unique feminine touches. Locks, seen on the famous Pont Des Arts "love" bridge in Paris, have become an international symbol of love. Locks have also long been part of Chloe fashion and are often used on the brand's iconic bags and accessories. Notes: Neroli (Orange Blossom Oil), Stephanotis Jasmine, Physalis, Cedarwood. Style: Feminine. Sophisticated. Sensual. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Annessa L.
New York
My go to perfume! Whether I'm heading to work or a night out with the girls, this is the fragrance I'm picking. The scent is flowery, sensual, and very soft. The price is on the expensive end, but I would purchase again.
Dority M.
Utica, NY
I got this as a gift on Christmas after eyeing it for years. This is my favorite fragrance to use. The scent is so inviting. It’s a mix between flowers and boss lady scent if that makes any sense. You should try this and all the other Chloe perfumes.
Erica G.
Love love love this perfume! This is my go-to scent. It’s a decent value, and worth every penny. Been using as my daytime fragrance for a little more than a year now, and continue to love using this product.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
My 11 year old son chose the original Chloe scent for me and I love it. I love the way it lasts all day but doesn't smell overpowering. While in Sephora, my 2 year old daughter asked me to try this. (She is my shopping Diva and loves perfume, makeup and dresses. We pretend to put makeup on her.) It smelled like Chloe original but had another scent that I couldn't quite put my finger on but I absolutely loved it. Next time, I think I'll buy this instead of the Chloe original. I've tried other perfumes but always end up coming back to the Chloe line.
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
LOVE !!! Very feminine, sexy and floral.
The perfect essence, this is one of those fragrance for every day , it last many hours , is very refreshing and i always get complements about it .
I always carry the small size with me , super recommend!!!! I bought in Sephora
Chelsie L.
Just yes. I've always wondered about Chloe perfumes, but I was not that impressed with Chloe, this however is just heavenly! It's the perfect scent. It's such a pretty floral & after it dries down, it's a more toned down floral with a hint of fruitiness & blends beautifully with my body chemistry. It's a nice flirty scent & I think it's perfect for everyday wear!
Tasha C.
Love the packaging but not the scent. It is a little too strong for my liking. It says it has a floral, fresh , sexy smell but it smells heavy and like a lot of other perfumes. For me it is a pass but every person has different opinions
Gloria L.
Largo, FL
This is my go to fragrance to wear. It has a classic floral scent. The scent is quite long lasting, as I usually do not have to reapply throughout the day, but it is not too overpowering or strong. Though it is more of a summer fragrance, I also really love to wear it during the winter.
Shubam S.
This Chloe scent is really beautiful and different than Roses by Chloe. This one almost seems more "mature" and sophisticated. It still has a hint of a floral scent to it, but it also has a more sensuous and flirty vibe to it. The scent lasts a long time!
Gabriella P.
Hempstead, NY
This is my favorite perfume! The fragrance is soft but Strikingly! Chloe Love Story will be fixed on you! For sure you will love this fragrance! And never will forget, I recommend it to anyone! It is very good!
Olivia A.
I've been looking at this perfumw for a while now just contemplating if i should just buy it. With the many different reviews online saying what it smells like, I'm not sure if its more floral or sweet? can anyone tell me exactly what it smells like and how long it lasts?
Ka Ming L.
It's a good mixture of floral (jasmine) and sweetness (about like 50:50) -hard to say because I am a picky perfume user. I only like 2 Chloe perfumes so far. In terms on how long it last....it's hard to say because once you wear it, you will be so used to the smell that you forgot you put it there. But if u were to smell it closely....it could be just a couple of hours (about 2-3)
Mariam A.
Mississauga , ON
How does this compare to sensuelle?