BY CHLOÉ

The Chloe Love Eau de Parfum Spray is a combination of charming, feminine tones that add a whole new aspect to the personality of the sophisticated and confident woman. Introduced in 2010, this Chloe perfume opens with soft and seductive whiffs of Orange Blossom and Red Pepper at the top. An enchanting floral bouquet of Iris, Hyacinth, Heliotrope, and Lilac make the heart of the fragrance, while Musk, Rice, and powdery notes at the base leave a warm and sensual trail.

Fragrance Notes:

iris, lilac, hyacinth and wisteria blossom

Chloé Love Eau De Parfum
  • "This perfume is super strong so I wouldn't spray too much of it on but once its settles it's a beautiful soft clean scent." in 1 review
  • "I was always a sample perfume user (using samples and never really purchasing anything) until I found Chloe Love, I bought it in an airport beauty shop on a layover and didn't know if I made a good decision, but it's perfect." in 1 review
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
I like so much the fragrances Chloe Love
Is my fragrances favorite
Is long lasting in my skin
It smells so good
This fragrances is very strong and who much personality
Is parfum for people so fabulous and passions
Functions perfect in dry skin
Easy apply and I use in the night
Definitely is wonderful fragrances Chloe Love Eau perfume
It is an excellent Brands of perfume
#Contest
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
obsessed is a under statement! . It smells so good. It is so expensive but the smell lasts so long and a little goes a long way. Was super pumped with my last ulta order I got a sample of it
Shelby V.
Amelia
Such a feminine scent that last all day! It's an amazing value for the price. It will last for a long time. This was my first time buying it from Macy's and I don't regret it what so ever!! I would definitely recommend it.
Laurie B.
San Antonio, TX
I'm still upset they discontinued this in favor of the frankly atrocious Love Story. I get mine off eBay now. Love, Chloe smells like violets and very fancy French face powder, and maybe a little orange blossom. I tried dozens of perfumes looking for a new one before realizing that I didn't like anything as much as I like this one. It is very sharp when you first apply, but almost immediately settles into your skin. People will say "you smell nice", as opposed to "your perfume smells nice".
Kat C.
I truthfully don't know what I would do without this baby! It is my go to, everyday scent. I have back up bottles just incase. Shhh don't tell anyone how good this scent is! Such a beautiful light scent, stays all day. I love to spray a little in my hair, so when it moves during the day I get little whiffs of it- heaven
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Chloe perfumes slaaaaayyyy, no matter what. I got a sample of this from Sephora and enjoyed it. Kinda warm, a little bit vanilla, totally toned down from other scents in the line. Great for late winter.
Marilyn R.
West New York, NJ
LOVE this scent!! Strong without being empowering. Such a great scent for everyday or for date night. If you want your man to fall to his knees - this is what he wants to smell.
Una A.
Seattle, WA
This perfume is super strong so I wouldn't spray too much of it on but once its settles it's a beautiful soft clean scent. Super sophisticated, I wear it to work all the time. Also great for all ages.
Abi D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Love this scent. I tried it out in Sephora and it's my favorite sweet and fresh scented item. It's one of my favorite everyday scents. It's long lasting and it's not strong enough to make you dizzy.
Chloe W.
Hartland, WI
I love the smell! Its very sophisticated but still girly. Also love how it is my name;) it lasted very long throughout the day and the smell didint change etheir:)
Bris O.