BY CHLOE + ISABEL #84 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Our mission is to help tackle the financial needs of the modern woman – to provide the training and tools to accomplish her goals, whatever they may be.

Linda S.
Katonah, NY
I am so pleased with both the quality of the jewelry that chloe + isabel produces, as well as its outstanding business model and the company's dedication to customer satisfaction. Every piece that I own or have received as part of my display collection as a merchandiser has been exceptional. Every person that has bought a piece from me from the collection has been blown away with the high quality and intricate workmanship for such a reasonable price. I am very happy to represent this company and think it's been a terrific way for women to gain financial empowerment over their lives while doing something that's both fun and creative.
Martha P.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Chloe + Isabel is my #1 top favorite to buy jewelry from because even though it may be expensive you are buying nothing but quality and a piece that will last you a life time. Every piece of jewelry comes with a lifetime guarantee so if something breaks or tarnished which it won't because all their pieces are fabulous. They will replace it for absolutely free 😍😍😍 isn't that just great. That's what pushed me to be a merchandiser. I love what they stand for and I fell in love with everything that they sell. So why not sell something I absolutely love 😙😙😙.
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
I absolutely adore every single piece I have ever purchased from this company. Necklaces, earrings, bracelets... Everything is of amazing quality and beauty. When you do have a problem this company offers a lifetime warranty and you can get whatever your item is replaced free of charge. I just ordered several items from them when they had their 65% off sale which is an amazing deal on this jewelry. Another thing I can't wear anything but 14 karat gold normally, this jewelry is nickel and I can wear it and have no problems
Suzanne T.
Asbury Park
By far my favorite company to get my jewelry from! They have a lifetime guarantee on all of their products and have so many different pieces. Necklaces, rings, bracelets, earrings, hair accessories, totes, watches, and SO much more! I personally own a bunch of pieces from statement necklaces, rings, bracelets, the Jen Atkin bun cuff...my list goes on! But I'll be posting some pics! Let me know if you need someone to buy it from as they are only sold by authorized sellers and not in stores!
Katy B.
Warrensburg, MO
C&I is my favorite jewelry to purchase outside of a jewelry store. It's CUTE, reasonably priced, versatile (seriously, a bracelet you can wear as a headband -- SO GREAT!!!), and always looks as good as the first day you received it. The packaging is well thought out and I have a killer merchandiser I'm able to order through. Love, love, LOVE this jewelry and the person I order from -- @candibymandi -- check her out!!
Kerri W.
This company gets a 1 star because it's not an option to do no stars. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! I have had to call 6 times to get a full refund. No one knows what they are doing. The last girl I talked to promised I would hear from the ONE supervisor, Evan, and shockingly enough, I never heard from Evan. I had to call AGAIN! I'm told the problem gas now been fixed. I've been trying to get my full refund for almost a month now. I guess if I still don't get it, I will let my bank deal with them. I have plenty of communication showing the refund should happen.
Also, just FYI, this company is not registered with the BBB and there are very few places to review it.
Jessica Y.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I fell in love with this brand from the very first time I received a pair of studs. Amazing quality. I've purchased more since and have been more than satisfied. Each piece is more gorgeous in person. Also, the merchandisers are great!
Morgon O.
Cheraw
I think the jewelry is cheaply made and overpriced. They have a lot to pick from but most of them have Tacky designs and only appeal to older women who like grandma design jewelry. They need to hire a better designer for their market. I would not buy this product again.
Elenie M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
If you want to look fabulous, you must need to try this beautiful jewelry collection! Is just perfect!!! The have an anti allergic collection for those who are allergic to fantasy. They have the most beautiful jewelry items that you would ever saw! Chloe + Isabel
Brooke S.
Claxton , GA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I LOVE Chloe + Isabel!!! Their jewelry is so unique and the quality is Amazing!! Plus their pieces come with a Lifetime replacement guarantee!! How awesome is that!! And jewelry is always a great gift!!