BY CHLOE + ISABEL #81 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Our mission is to help tackle the financial needs of the modern woman โ€“ to provide the training and tools to accomplish her goals, whatever they may be.

Tamara F.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Received some items from their line from a giveaway on Instagram. Unfortunately wasnโ€™t able to wear the jewelry because it isnโ€™t real; my skin will turn green. However, it looked like great quality and gave a necklace and two bracelets to a friend of mine who loves them. I kept the two hair pieces. One is for a top knot or bun (looks like a safety pin) and the other is for a ponytail. Absolutely love them!!! ๐Ÿ˜Products are made very well; not cheap or easy to break. Definitely perfect to wear to a festival, work or night out. Absolutely recommend for the average working girl wanted to look like a million bucks but not break the bank. Recommend ten thousand times over.
Ava B.
Worthington , PA
Chloe and Isabel jewelry is my absolute favorite! I have so many of their pieces and they are all so beautiful and they are fantastic quality. I would highly recommend their line to anyone.  Here are some of my favorite necklaces!
Bekah B.
Astoria
I LOVE these glosses! This comes in a beautiful Parisian style box, gift ready. There are three shades: Chiffon (peachy pink), Petal Pink (rosey), and Oui Oui (berry wine) - so fun! The colors are all beautiful. I particularly like to wear Petal Pink and use Oui Oui to highlight the middle. I have received 3 compliments on separate occasions from 3 separate makeup artists while wearing that combo. That is a huge compliment to the lip glosses - they said they loved the way the light hit it abd other things I can't remember, but it was good! These are not meant to be long wear but they last a good while if you let them set a bit before drinking anything etc. Bonus perks: the silky glosses are infused with a nourishing mix of fruit extracts. Basically you are hydrating and softening our lips rather than drying them out. Also, the ingredients are natural. The glosses are vegan, Paraben free, and cruelty free. Win, win, win! I highly recommend!
Martha P.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Chloe + Isabel is my #1 top favorite to buy jewelry from because even though it may be expensive you are buying nothing but quality and a piece that will last you a life time. Every piece of jewelry comes with a lifetime guarantee so if something breaks or tarnished which it won't because all their pieces are fabulous. They will replace it for absolutely free ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ isn't that just great. That's what pushed me to be a merchandiser. I love what they stand for and I fell in love with everything that they sell. So why not sell something I absolutely love ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™.
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
I absolutely adore every single piece I have ever purchased from this company. Necklaces, earrings, bracelets... Everything is of amazing quality and beauty. When you do have a problem this company offers a lifetime warranty and you can get whatever your item is replaced free of charge. I just ordered several items from them when they had their 65% off sale which is an amazing deal on this jewelry. Another thing I can't wear anything but 14 karat gold normally, this jewelry is nickel and I can wear it and have no problems
Suzanne T.
Asbury Park, NJ
By far my favorite company to get my jewelry from! They have a lifetime guarantee on all of their products and have so many different pieces. Necklaces, rings, bracelets, earrings, hair accessories, totes, watches, and SO much more! I personally own a bunch of pieces from statement necklaces, rings, bracelets, the Jen Atkin bun cuff...my list goes on! But I'll be posting some pics! Let me know if you need someone to buy it from as they are only sold by authorized sellers and not in stores!
Kerri W.
This company gets a 1 star because it's not an option to do no stars. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! I have had to call 6 times to get a full refund. No one knows what they are doing. The last girl I talked to promised I would hear from the ONE supervisor, Evan, and shockingly enough, I never heard from Evan. I had to call AGAIN! I'm told the problem gas now been fixed. I've been trying to get my full refund for almost a month now. I guess if I still don't get it, I will let my bank deal with them. I have plenty of communication showing the refund should happen.
Also, just FYI, this company is not registered with the BBB and there are very few places to review it.
Jessica Y.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I fell in love with this brand from the very first time I received a pair of studs. Amazing quality. I've purchased more since and have been more than satisfied. Each piece is more gorgeous in person. Also, the merchandisers are great!
Morgon O.
Cheraw
I think the jewelry is cheaply made and overpriced. They have a lot to pick from but most of them have Tacky designs and only appeal to older women who like grandma design jewelry. They need to hire a better designer for their market. I would not buy this product again.
Elenie M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
If you want to look fabulous, you must need to try this beautiful jewelry collection! Is just perfect!!! The have an anti allergic collection for those who are allergic to fantasy. They have the most beautiful jewelry items that you would ever saw! Chloe + Isabel