BY CHLOÉ

The fragrance, just like its antecedents Chloe eau de parfum and Chloe eau de toilette, is built around rose notes, presenting a small rose garden in winter season. Coty is launching versions of the fragrance in order to please all consumers by balancing notes according to various moods and seasons of the year.
Chloe Eau de parfum Intense, along with a floral tact of rose, includes also accords of pink pepper, sandalwood and tonka. It was presented in the same flacon s its antecedents and is decorated with a grey ribbon. The perfume will be available as 50 and 75 ml EDP.

Catherine B.
Cookeville, TN
If you smell it tgrough the bottle it smells like soap. BUt if you put it on and let it mingle with your scent, it is amells amazing just like roses. I get complimemts whenever I wear this. It is worth the price , you only need a little it goes a long way.
Sara Z.
Kensington, MD
When I was in Brazil I had a friend that always used this parfum and I really loved it! Now that I am in United States I tried to find one but I didn't find yet! The bottle is beautiful and the smell is so delicious that could stay in our body all day long!
kayla e.
Salisbury, NC
The smell is wonderful, one spray and I'm good for a day but of course im a woman so i overdo it. But definitely one of my top fragrances.
alba r.
Donosti
perfume smells very rich, refreshing and a sweet touch.
I used it for special occasions
Sara Z.
Kensington, MD
Where can I buy this parfum here in Kensington, MD?