CHLOE for Women 3 Piece Set: 1.7 oz Eau de Toilette Spray + 0.12 oz Parfum Miniature + 3.3 oz Body Lotion by Karl Lagerfeld

BY KARL LAGERFELD

Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL
Love this scent. My daughter had bought it and I had to get it. I bought mine at Sephora. I don't wear perfume much because I get headache with certain smells. This one in had no headaches and I can wear it everyday. Price in good. I will definitely buy again
Jai M.
I love this scent! I am sensitive to smells and I own this and a Flowerbomb rollerball 😂 Other than that it's Dove soap and lotion. Soft & girly and won't give you or others around you a headache! Must have!
Lora P.
This is such an amazing scent! Not harsh and overpowering, just fresh and fun! It's not an overwhelming smell it just smells really clean. I'm still on my first bottle but I will definitely be repurchasing!
Danielle B.
Oklahoma City, OK
This smells so Good. I am absolutely in love with this perfume. 5 stars all around. It's worth the price. It stays on long and lingers, on.. They got it right with this.
Christina M.
Detroit, MI
Chloe is one of my daughter's and I favorite fragrances.very soft and daytime, defiantly not an overpowering evening perfume.if you like crisp clean smells without overwhelming flower notes you well love this
Sherry Z.
Boston, MA
LOVE this so much!! perfect gift for anyone - whether first time or repeat user. floral scent is great for any occasion - work, school, dates, or just out and about. easy to find in any department store :)
Ashley T.
Kansas City, MO
Chloe smells wonderful!! I got a set a sephora it's one of my favorites Parfums (: & it last all day
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Chloe always has the best!!!!! And this one forsire is one of the best perfume sets ever made by them
Marisol V.
Detroit, MI
Cloe perfume set was so great. A soft fragance its great to use all day. I use it for two years.
Anne H.
Odessa, TX
Was OK compared to the other one that myself sample you know before I went off and splurged on this