Chloé Fleur De Parfum uploaded by Chloe L.Chloé Fleur De Parfum uploaded by Boux L.Chloé Fleur De Parfum uploaded by Amanda E.

BY CHLOÉ

Delicate and feminine, the new Fleur de Parfum unveils the sensual intimacy of the rose – the signature of the Maison's fragrance line.

A modern twist on a classic, the tenderness of the rose has been artfully combined with slightly tangy inflexions that recall the scent of raspberry.
The heart of verbena flower adds a fresh and luminous verdant dimension that sublimates the luxurious rose heart, while retaining an absolute delicacy.
The heart of cherry blossom diffuses milky almond notes.

The bottle remains faithful to the same iconic flacon of the Maison's signature fragrance, with finely pleated glass and a hand-tied ribbon.

A modern, feminine and floral fragrance
Top: verbena flower
Heart: rose
Base: cherry blossoms

Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
This is great if you want a fresher, crisper perfume that still has the elegant vibe that all Chloe perfumes seem to have. It's not overly floral, I think fresh is a better word. Now, when I say fresh, I mean that it's like smelling flowers on a cold rainy spring morning kind of fresh, not laundry soap/CLEAN fragrances kind of fresh. I can see this being a great office/everyday fragrance!
Meher V.
Wellesley, MA
This is my ride or die perfume. It lasts all day but isn't too overpowering (some perfumes can give me a headache). The smell is delicate, but floral, and makes me feel chic and sophisticated. The price is expensive but it's a classic perfume and I don't think any others really compete.
Ashley C.
Northfield, NH
I freaking love this perfume!! This is my number one perfume. It’s not a overwhelming floral scent either and there’s just something in it that I can’t place my finger on but it smells so beautiful and lasts forever on the skin and clothes. I sprayed this one day an hour or so before I went to work and at the end of my 9 hour shift not only I but other people could still smell it on me. Definitely worth the money
Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX
I'm not really into the floral powder scents but this one of the better ones I've owned! It didn't give me a headache and it lasts a really long time. If you love peony and rose scents, I think you'll really like this one. This would make a beautiful present for Mother's Day!
Sirena N.
I got this as a 100 point perk at Sephora in a cute mini rollerball, but I think I'm going to need the full size! It is such a fresh, slightly sweet and floral, but subtle scent that could be worn year round. It would make a great gift for anyone who enjoys perfume.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I love this perfume. It smells fresh, clean and like roses growing in a garden. It's feminine, soft and sophisticated. Its sexy and mature but not in a "smells like your grabdmother's perfume" way. It would be great for a young woman or an older woman. 2 spritzes lasted all day and left a heavenly scent without being overpowering. The price is well worth it because a bottle of this could last a while even if you use it every day.
Nicki L.
Philadelphia, PA
This is such a great perfume! It's floral and fresh, without being too strong or overpowering. I like to spray once in my hair and once on my body, and that will last throughout the day. It is a little pricey for perfume, but I would still splurge to get this because this perfume is amazing!
Jasmine C.
Valencia, CA
One of my all time favorite perfumes! The scent is so mature and sophisticated. I bought this at Sephora and it lasted me a year. I repurchased. The scent lasts all day and I get so many compliments on it.
Alex B.
Dallas, GA
I don’t typically go for scents like this but I’m in love. It lasts a long time on me. It’s a mix of floral, clean, fruity, and flirty. I can’t really pin down any particular note, it just smells GOOD and I always get compliments when wearing it.
Kelly S.
Woodhaven , MI
If you’re looking for a girly perfume this is it. Smells very light and fresh, it is my favorite. I usually buy the smaller bottle because of the high price but you only need one spray to last all day so the small bottle lasts awhile.