BY CHLOE

Chloé Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• "My roommates absolute favorite!" in 1 review
  • "I wear this and get compliments every time!" in 1 review
Katherine C.
Hopkins, SC
Very sweet scent that lasts awhile and will have everyone asking what you are wearing!
Rachael W.
London, UK
This is one of my signature fragrances, alongside Dolce and Gabbana The One. I tend of where Chloe throughout the day as I feel it is a very classic scent and makes me feel feminine. It's a really long lasting fragrance so I usually spray on my wrists and neck and others can smell it on me throughout the day. I also think the bottle is very classic and looks beautiful on my vanity. I started wearing Chloe about three years a go and I wouldn't stop wearing it now.
Genevieve S.
It's a little bit too strong for me, but it smells really good. I would sujet it to someone with too much of a sensitive sense of smell