BY CHLOE

Find style and savings for the entire family. Shop our selection of apparel, handbags, accessories, shoes, home decor and more at Kohl's. Expect great things. see more...

Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I received a sample of this perfume in my Sephora play today, and I do like it, it is a very florally, Rosey sent, I will finish up my sample but after that I would not purchase this perfume, only because I do like it, but I don't like it enough to pay the price for it.
chanelle w.
Philadelphia, PA
Chloe perfume has a powdery scent on initial spritz and then turns to a garden of roses, that reminds me of an very mature kind of grandmother scent. This really was not for me and I would not purchase again. This fragrance could use some improvement.
Jelly L.
Ive heard good things about his perfume, i need to try this, i seen it at a tj maxx for like $20 i believe, but i couldn't smell it cause it was all packaged up ughh but i will gice this a try soon as i find a smaller bottle
Lisa M.
Severn, MD
I love the smell of this perfume. It is light smell. Perfect tof wear on a daily basis or for a night out.
Marty S.
I love Chloe fragrances but this one I'm not a fan of. It's very stuffy and has an old lady scent.