BY CHLOE

Chloé Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• "My roommates absolute favorite!" in 1 review
  • "I wear this and get compliments every time!" in 1 review
Kallie C.
Milton, FL
I skimmed through some of the reviews first and to be honest, I don't think this smells flowery. I could be wrong and just not know flowers but it has a fresh baby powder kind of scent to me. Not grandma perfume but light and clean.
Katy K.
Chesapeake, VA
This is the only perfume I have ever finished and repurchased. I have tried dozens from Chanel, Marc Jacobs, Dior, and countless others but this softly floral (with a subtle wine-smelling hint) scent is by far the breeziest, most long lasting, and year-round perfume I've ever worn. It's not sugary or heavy, nor is it so light that if you sweat a little no one will know you're wearing it. I spray this season after season, because unlike Daisy Miss Dior Blooming Bouqet, it's not only appropriate in the spring and summer but also the fall and winter time.
Victoria A.
This is my go-to scent for every day wear. I spritz once on my neck and once on my wrists, and I am good to go for the day! It's a pleasant floral scent, and I have gotten a lot of compliments on it.
Hafsah J.
if you love florals then you will love this. It smelss like roses but not in a grandma-ish way. Lovely scent that lasts all day. I get a lot of compliments when i wear this perfume.
I wear this and get compliments every time! Elegant scent and a few spritz last all day. The bottle is beautiful but I bet the price is high in part due to the fact that a portion of the bottle is sterling silver. I wouldn't care if it wasn't and would love the scent just as much.
Cassie G.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Love the bottle, love the scent, love the price. Love everything about it. To anyone who is looking for a new perfume, I recommend this one!
Robyn E.
Harvey
Very unique scent...a little strong but pretty all the same...this will definitely be my go to summer scent!
Carli F.
Hoboken, NJ
My absolute favorite fragrance. Light, sexy, sweet and sophisticated. You can't go wrong with this one.
Sarah G.
Norfolk, VA
My roommates absolute favorite! She searched everywhere to find this great light and floral scent!
Nicol R.
Very nice soft, light, and elegant scent. Love that it is not too strong and overpowering.