BY CHLOE #26 in Fragrance for Her

Women's chloe by parfums chloe eau de parfum spray - 1.7 oz

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀T.L. P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay, so it's a little insane how many Chloe signature scents I own. I own two regular sized (big) bottles, three small spray bottles you can purchase from Ulta for around $30, one small (tall) roller ball from Sephora for $28, a small roller ball sample size from Sephora using beauty insider points, and multiple small gift sets purchased from Sephora. It is safe to say that I am obsessed with this scent! I love the smell of it. It isn't too strong, and it is perfect for everyday use and continual use throughout the day. I am constantly being compliment on this smell on me. I love it! Unlike many other perfumes on my skin, this one doesn't irritate my skin at all. It smells so elegant and calm, and I can't get enough of this. The bigger bottle is expensive (to me) and is around $75-$125 USD, but I haven managed to find the same sized big bottles for about 60 euro when I'm traveling for work! I will forever purchase and wear this perfume. Seriously, it's so worth the investment.
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't express my love for this enough. It's my signature scent. My boyfriend says when he smells it on someone else, which isn't too often it reminds him of me. It's very expensive at over $100 for a decent sized bottle. I went to Sephora trying to switch it up as someone who loves all this beauty and the guy at Sephora put it in to the computer and explained to me that their system matches notes and refers me to scents that are similar, but there's something in Chloe that is so unique that it's not really in anything else. Since then I realized how special it was. This is my forever fragrance, if I had to pick one forever this would be it. Love. So soft, feminine, and chic.
LydiEm Y.
Review for: Chloe Eau De Parfum Spray For Women
My favorite perfume ever! I’ve been using this perfume non-stop since i’ve been introduced to it. This has a sweet-floral scent which is perfect if you love sweet scents that is not very strong! I always get compliments everytime i’m wearing this!
Evelyn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thinking that this is my new go to perfume. I bought the smallest size I could because for me it is an absolute struggle to find a perfume that I like. This is one of the few I’ve found that doesn’t immediately give me a headache as soon as I put it on. I wish I wasn’t, but I am super sensitive to smells and most things bother my nose and then give me a headache. The scent of this perfume is so light and fresh but it lasts all day. Thinking about buying the big bottle after this!
Jenise L.
Hackensack , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is THEE signature scent that I've been looking for all my life. There's so many different scents out there on the market and I've been searching for a while for one that matches me & my style & CHLOE came out with the perfect product. It's sophisticated & subtle. Everyone I come across always asks me what perfume and I always say Chloe! For the price I pay, it's totally worth every drop! I don't ever see myself wearing any other scent ever.  Chloe Eau de Parfum Spray
Bisma R.
Review for: Fleur
10/10 would recommend Roses De Chloe to someone looking to buy anew perfume. Tho one is long lasting, smells like a fresh bouquet of roses with a touch of citrus. Whenever I'm in a bad mood I spray this and instantly feel a bit better. I get many compliments on this perfume and people often ask me what I'm wearing. I picked mine up from Sephora and don't regret buying it at all!
APRILLE P.
Spring , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite perfumes. I received a sample of it from Sephora and I liked it a lot. When I was in Paris my sister was wearing this perfume and I asked to use it several times. Now I associate the scent to the memories I made in Paris with my sister and it makes me love the scent even more! It's in the floral family but it isn't an overwhelming floral scent. I find that it stays on for a whole work day, about 8-9 hours.
Vivian L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the classic fragrances for Chloe.
Amazing product, light and not musky at all. Fragrance leans more towards the sweet side. Amazing scent to be used in the summer.
Easy to access at any sephora branch and online store. Not only this, but also could be found at any airport duty free. Scent lasts for a decent amount of time however needs to be touched up at least once during the day.
Allison👑 B.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this for a friend, and she loves it. Personally I find the scent to be overwhelming, but she really loves it and gets compliments about it all the time. It's a very rose-y, powdery type of perfume, and I can attest to it's long-lasting scent. 5 stars based on my friend's enjoyment of it and the compliments she receives.
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
A classy ultra feminine scent. A bouquet of roses reminiscent of a spring day in paris. Love the trueness of the rose scent. It is a dizzying experience of pretty florals.
Brittany S.
Summerside, PE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have a powdery old lady smell to it?
Xin Yi D.
Edmonton, AB
Which one is better? This or Roses by Chloe?
M S.
What is the typical lasting power of this fragrance? Does it stick for more than 2-3 hours?
Casey M.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Describe this scent in 1 word.
rekia m.
mostaganem
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have searched about this but i couldn't find it in stores what do you guys advice me to do and where i can find it??