Chloé Eau de Parfum

Intimate and sensual, the Maison's signature fragrance draws on the classic rose, the ultimate feminine scent, to create a modern and timeless perfume.

At once fresh and romantic, confident and distinctive, this rich and complex Eau de Parfum encapsulates the many aspects of the Chloé spirit. The fragrance is enclosed in a modern, delicately pleated bottle adorned with a hand-tied ribbon.

• A fresh powdery floral fragrance
  • Top: peony
  • Heart: rose petals, magnolia
  • Base: cedar, ambergris

[product:chloe-eau-de-parfum] Is this perfume long lasting ?
Can someone tell me how long this lasts? Like is it a all day long perfume or is it something I’m gonna be reapplying? Also did you receive compliments when wearing it
I really want to try this out? Is it long wear?
Start your review of Chloé Eau de Parfum!
Chloé Eau de Parfum uploaded by Zu S.
This is my go to scent. I use this almost everyday to work. Perfect for any function/event. If there is any perfume I'd repeat, this is one of them. Last me the whole day despite being drenched in perspiration. Tip: Always spray at important points - pulse/inner wrists, behind knees/earlobes, inner elbows and cleavage Chloé Eau de Parfum
1A Pine Grove
Chloé perfumes are really sweet smelling and really memorable. Available in 5 sizes, 75ml / 50ml / 30ml / 20ml / 10ml, Chloé Eau de Parfum is suitable for most ages. Available on Sephora, priced from $36 to $183. Good value for money as the scent is long lasting. Highly recommended!
Singapore
The best parfumerie of all the times! When I wear it EVERYBODY tell me how good I smell. Seriously EVERYBODY, that’s why it’s my signature scent and I love it! It also reminds me the best moments in my life!
This perfume is absolutely amazing! A very fresh floral fragrance. This has become my go to perfume. Packaging is also pretty, a little bit pricey but i never regret buying this. Highly recommended!!!!!!
Singapore
I really like the subtle hint of floral scent in the perfume. It’s not too overwhelming
smells quite strong and able to last for the whole day. overall , its a good product !
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Chloé Eau de Parfum uploaded by Azelia K.
Chloé Eau de Parfum uploaded by Azelia K.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I absolutely adore this perfume. I’ve worn this for years interchangeably since I’ve always been a fragrance lover thanks to my mom who’s made me develop such an expensive habit since I was in kindergarten and she bought me my first perfume set that was a Minnie Mouse perfume with a lotion and bath gel. My taste has further expanded into floral gourmands and not just floral, however this scent is such a classic and it’s absolutely GORGEOUS. I will always love this. It’s so feminine, lovely, classy, sophisticated and soft but it lasts almost all day. I love Chloe edp, Nomade, Love Story and Roses de Chloe but Chloe edp is my FAVORITE of them all. It’s such a classic! Chloe is definitely one of my favorite French brands and their perfume collection is also fantastic! I definitely smell the powdery rose more than anything. This is rose dominant so if you’re not into roses or super girly, feminine fragrances... skip this. Otherwise please do yourself a lovely favor and try this! It’s so easy to wear and lovelyyyyy!
Watchung, NJ
This perfume is ALWAYS in my collection on my dresser. I have been wearing it for years and absolutely love the smell of it. Whenever I have it on, I always get compliments on it and a lot of the time girls will always recognize the scent and tell me they either have it as well or love it. The scent is definitely in the floral family but its not overpowering at all, I feel like its very balanced. It smells very fresh, warm, and sweet (but not in a bad way like some other perfumes). To me its very feminine, sophisticated, fun and flirty. I think its perfect for any age honestly and you can wear it with anything. The scent stays on your skin a long time and you don’t have to spray a lot in order to smell it. I have had the bottle I currently use for over a year now. Definitely worth the price!!
Chloé Eau de Parfum uploaded by Soni '.
Purchased at: Sephora
I recently bought this perfume after I noticed my friend wearing it. I couldn’t help but ask what it was because the sillage on this perfume is everything! 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼 it is very floral, mysterious (in a way) and very fresh. I spritz some of this on my pulse points, and it honestly lasts me all day. Also, I noticed that it vaguely reminds me of Avon’s Haiku Kyoto Flower line — which I also love. The Chloe Eau De Parfum is a beautiful addition to my summer perfume collection, and I would recommend this to anyone who loves something light, sensual and floral.
Edmonton, AB
This one is described as a "powdery floral," and I can't accurately describe how much that usually makes me recoil, but this one is somehow different. It isn't the usual, intense, headache-inducing "powder floral" scent at which I'd usually cringe.

It IS floral, but a somewhat toned-down, balanced version that is also slightly sweet - not sickly so. This is not the kind of scent I usually think of when hearing "powdery floral," and thank goodness for that.

It is quite long lasting; one of the longest scents that I've come across, in fact. It's never harsh, sickly sweet, or distracting; just a hint of a field of nectar-heavy florals. Really quite nice!

Give it a shot, sometime, especially if powdery florals usually turn you off.

Give it a shot, sometime, especially if powdery florals usually turn you off.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danville, KY
il y a 7 jours
Chloé Eau de Parfum Is this perfume long lasting ?
Claudia H. • il y a 4 jours
Yes! It definitely is long lasting!