BY CHLOÉ

Intimate and sensual, the Maison's signature fragrance draws on the classic rose, the ultimate feminine scent, to create a modern and timeless perfume.

At once fresh and romantic, confident and distinctive, this rich and complex Eau de Parfum encapsulates the many aspects of the Chloé spirit. The fragrance is enclosed in a modern, delicately pleated bottle adorned with a hand-tied ribbon.

• A fresh powdery floral fragrance
  • Top: peony
  • Heart: rose petals, magnolia
  • Base: cedar, ambergris

Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
First off, I am extremely picky when it comes to scents. I'm the type that will smell something on someone else and say "that smells great" but then when I try the exact scent on, most do not mix with my chemistry well. So, this leaves me with a smaller view of options. I usually stick to clean, fresh but delicately floral scents as I do not like heavy musky vanilla scents. I usually stick with Miss Dior Cherie and dolce & gabbana light blue... However I came across Chloe and its absolutely perfect! It's light, fresh, slightly petaly and I get complimented everywhere I go when I wear it!! Plus the roll on stick is great to throw in your purse for anytime use!!! Love love love it and definetly recommend trying this perfume!
R N.
Woodside, NY
I first smelt this perfume at a department store and immediately knew I had to get it. This smell was strong and stayed on for so long. I loved the scent, it was floral and had rose, my favorite. I decided to buy the perfume from a fragrance website and got a better deal than I would have if I had gotten it from the department stores. I got a 2.5 oz bottle and it looked small to me. I normally get perfumes 3 oz and larger but at the time, the 4.2 oz wasn't available. I opened the box the bottle came in and could smell the perfume from the bottle! You do not even need to open the bottle and you can smell it. I rarely buy the same perfumes again but I have a feeling this will be repurchased. The bottle has a small ribbon on the bottle and I think it makes it look really cute, especially the small size of the bottle, very elegant. I spray this on and instantly feel better about my self and know I smell good. I normally cannot smell any of the perfumes I wear on my body but I can smell this throughout the day (not in an overpowering way). Everyone in my family likes this perfume. Love this perfume and cannot say enough good things, great purchase.
Kayla C.
Dallas, Tx
This is the perfume I've spent my whole life searching for. I first tried a tiny sample of it, then bought two travel sizes, before finally caving and buying the full size. It's floral and fresh without being too much. It's the perfect every day scent and it wears so well throughout the day. I also don't find that it's too overpowering if you work in an office or in close proximity to other people. I highly recommend Chloe and I will be buying it forever. It's my scent!
Laura Y.
Ithaca, NY
I am incredibly picky when it comes to perfumes and absolutely cannot use anything that is very heavily scented. So, when I first found this I absolutely fell in love with it. There was just something about its light, floral scent that was incredibly attractive. It would last the entire day and I would often get compliments about it and people would even recognize the scent! Very unique and just amazing.
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I got a sample of this from sephora and it is such a pretty scent!!!!! I would love to have the full size bc it's light and rosy/floral, and idk how to explain it but it actually smells and expensive and classy LOL . I would recommend to anyone who is a little sensitive to smell because its not too strong. It doesn't bother my nose or break me out (some sprays do)
Ella W.
Brooklyn
This is my signature scent. I fell in love with this when I found out about this several years ago from this girl. Everywhere I go, people would ask me what perfume I use. The scent lasts for a while. The price of this is a little pricey but I wouldn't mind stocking up during the sale in November from Sephora. Highly recommend this to everyone !
Gina R.
Such an amazing floral scent. It’s light, and almost the slightest bit of fruity, and slightly clean/fresh—making it a great everyday scent. It reminds me of spring. It has become my absolute favorite. The prices are fair(compared to other high end perfumes) for the amount you get. It’s also often featured in the Sephora favorites sets!
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I purchased this Perfume at Ulta.  The Perfume comes in a lovely heavy simple and elegant bottle that looks nice if you choose to leave it out on your vanity.  The scent is classic as well.  Feminine and almost powdery feeling, essences of rose, peony and lily of the valley make a complex floral scent that is not overpowering.
Jalisia W.
Brooklyn, NY
My go to day time perfume! So elegant! So fresh! Sets into your oils beautifully! It lasts all day! This fragrance just smells like a good day in a bottle! Floral and fresh! I also love the packaging because it’s plastic so you’ll feel better carrying it around anywhere knowing it won’t break because it’s expensive. There’s nothing but great things to say about this fragrance.
Maria M.
This is a long lasting perfume, something I want in all my perfumes. Is a soft subtle fresh, rosy scent. I love it, very Chic. I tried a sample and definitely will be purchasing a full size or even a roller perfume.
Brittany S.
Summerside, PE
Does this have a powdery old lady smell to it?
Xin Yi D.
Calgary, AB
Which one is better? This or Roses by Chloe?
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Is this more of a daily or evening fragrance?
rekia m.
mostaganem
i have searched about this but i couldn't find it in stores what do you guys advice me to do and where i can find it??
Casey M.
Calgary, AB
Describe this scent in 1 word.

Sephora