BY CHLOE #13 in Fragrance for Her

Women's chloe by parfums chloe eau de parfum spray - 1.7 oz

Kate P.
Kate P.
Portland, OR
I have been searching for a signature scent for years. Some fragrances came close but I would eventually grow tired and uninterested. With the help of an incredible salesperson at Sephora, I was introduced to Chloé Eau de Parfum. I started with the roller ball (just in case it wasn't the one) but when I found myself continuously smelling the inside of my wrist for a cheerful pick me up I knew this was it! It's feminine and sophisticated with an unexpected freshness that makes it utterly chic. My husband loves it so much he bought me a full size bottle for Mother's Day!
Racheline M.
Racheline M.
Brooklyn, NY
I received a sample of this with a purchase of something else and am warming up to it over time. It's a very youthful, clean scent, like good quality soap and water with a hint of rose water. I think it's pretty, but doesn't really reflect my affect. That said, I enjoy wearing it, and have noticed it as the one scent I easily identify on strangers passing me on the street, which suggests to me it's more memorable and effective than I first suspected. I may ultimately wind up purchasing a full size of this.
Farah M.
Farah M.
Lawton, OK
Smells like spring! Light floral scent that will last all day. I've gotten so many compliments wearing this perfume. I have several perfumes but I use this most days. I don't know if everyone can relate but I have some scents that I like to wear on a night out that just wouldn't work for me during the day(Hope this makes sense). However, this one works for all times of the day, it just has that fresh floral scent that works as an everyday perfume🌷💗
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Fayetteville, NC
The Chloé Eau de Parfum is a wonderful perfume. It is classic and young with impeccable packaging. I purchased the 2.5Fl oz bottle and am so happy I did so. The scent lingers throughout the day without being overbearing. It's a wonderful day scent with almost a nostalgic smell. It's classic yet unique. I would highly recommend it to anyone who may have enjoyed the Chanel Mademoiselle parfum as well.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite everyday scent. I wear this almost everyday unless I have a date or an important meeting. I love it so much one day I put way too much on and I went in for a check up and my nurse told me that i smelled like soap lol. This scent is sophiscated and smells classical but isnt too floral, musky, or soapy like some other purfumes. Its like Chanel number 5 for 20-somethings. Perfect!
Taylor Kate E.
Taylor Kate E.
Washington, DC
I found this scent by "borrowing" it from my sister, since hen it has become my signature scent. It is long lasting and delicately walks into the room before I do. Almost all of my friends associate this smell with me, which tells me it had a lasting impression.
It has a clean floral scent, with strong notes of Rose without smelling too mature or overpowering.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Long lasting and lightweight ,Love this perfume! It lasts on me for hours and i love how light weight the scent is. A little goes a long way. Floral without being overpowering. Highly recommended! is is the most sexiest smell I have ever smelled , every time I wear this scent I get compliments !!! This is worth every dollar !!! My absolute fave!!
Yoana D.
Yoana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot Stress enough how in love I am with this scent! I recently came in contact with this perfume because i received a tester as a gift. Immediately i feel in love with it. Its so soft and feminine , yet not overpowering and strong. I then found out that it is very popular and classic. I will forever stay faithful to this perfume. Love it!!!
Meghan J.
Meghan J.
Ctr Moriches, NY
This is my go to scent. I love how light it is for everyday wear no matter the season. I have not yet found a Chloe fragrance I did not like. But, I must be loyal to my first love. When I find myself in need of a small gift but unsure of what to buy someone I pick up the Chloe and Chloe Lovestory travel size gift set from Sephora. Always a hit.
Gemary E.
Gemary E.
I am so incredibly picky when it comes to perfumes but this perfume is amazing! It is so fresh smelling, not overly fresh to a point where you smell like laundry but fresh with a hint of warmth. I usually get bored of scents but I can't stop using this one. It is my go-to & I always get complimented when I use it.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Summerside, PE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have a powdery old lady smell to it?
Xin Yi D.
Xin Yi D.
Edmonton, AB
Which one is better? This or Roses by Chloe?
Casey M.
Casey M.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Describe this scent in 1 word.
M S.
M S.
What is the typical lasting power of this fragrance? Does it stick for more than 2-3 hours?
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
How does original Chloe compare to Chloe Love Story?