Chloe Chloe Rollerball Duo uploaded by Gretchen L.

BY CHLOE

Capturing the spirit of women, the Chloe vision is not about one singular woman, but rather about the rich and varied personalities of all Chloe women. Discover the romantic and captivating world of Chloe with this set of two bestselling floral rollerballs. In Chloe Eau de Parfum, top notes of pink peony, freesia, and lychee embody subtle freshness. At the heart, midnotes of magnolia flower, lily of the valley, and rose rise to sublimated femininity. A base of velvety elegance comes to fruition through cedarwood, amber, and honey. Floral, fresh, and sexy, Love Story is the new unforgettable essence of seduction. Orange flower oil opens the fragrance with a radiant, luminous, and intoxicating characteristic like the flush of new love. The seductive and joyful scent of stephanotis jasmine, often used in wedding bouquets, gives the fragrance its heart. Finally the scent is grounded by the sensual diffusion, strength, and freshness of cedarwood, creating a unified and complex base that endures. This set contains: - 0.2 oz Chloe Eau de Parfum Rollerball - 0.2 oz Love Story Eau de Parfum Rollerball see more...

Buy on Sephora
Gretchen L.
I’m in love with my Chloe rollerball! Its in my clutch at all times and I know I’ll be getting compliments whenever I where it. Shared it with some girlfriends the other night too when we all went out and a few of them hadn’t heard of it and were glad to have found it (but of course, we can’t all wear the same scent so they’re going to see what else Chloe offers! Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum 0.2 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball
Sze Man C.
I love the chloe perfumes! They smell so good and last a long time! I can still smell it on my scarf the next day. Love the roller balls it so easy to carry around. Especially for people like me who travel a lot!
Kelsey K.
Vancouver, BC
I love this perfume, a light floral girly scent that is not too over powering or strong! I love how it wears throughout the day!