Chloe Chloé Love uploaded by Hodra Vanessa S.

BY CHLOE

Chloé Love, Chloé Body Lotion, 6.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Vanessa S.
Alexandria, VA
First off, I love the bottle. It's so pretty and chic. It also smells so good! Like a fresh/flowery smell. I love it!
Ezzy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Light long lasting scent that last all day recommended for anyone who likes the lighter scents not too strong
kayla V.
Victoria, TX
I absolutely love this perfume it smells so amazing and so clean definitely need to try!!
Litia L.
This scent is seriously the best! Love this light scent! If you're not a fan of strong purfumes, this is definitely for you. Try a sample from Sephora :)
Jai M.
Love Chloe everything! I'm not a huge fan of anything highly scented so this is nice! Try a sample from Sephora first!
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Chloe perfumes slaaaaayyyy, no matter what. I got a sample of this from Sephora and enjoyed it. Kinda warm, a little bit vanilla, totally toned down from other scents in the line. Great for late winter.
Abi D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Love this scent. I tried it out in Sephora and it's my favorite sweet and fresh scented item. It's one of my favorite everyday scents. It's long lasting and it's not strong enough to make you dizzy.
Amber R.
Teignmouth, Devon
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favourite perfume EVER. Totally different to 'love story' which is more floral. This is musky and sexy, sweet and just a totally addictive perfume. I feel sexy and so feminine wearing it, the bottle is my favourite colours, nude pink and gold/white. They also do body lotions to go with the perfume which is amazing!!!! I use the body lotion when Im running low on perfume or if Im just at home or popping out. the lotions are strong scented too, which is great!
Rachel P.
A very light scent. I got a sample from ulta and I found myself using it up rather quickly. It's a very light scent but outside my typical flavor profile.
Nyadiere O.
Australia
Love This Product! It has a nice sent witch is not to heavy. its perfect for a day out
Bris O.