CHLOE Chloé L'Eau Eau de Toilette

by Chloé

The radiant beauty of a woman following her own path. Introducing Chloé L'Eau, a fresh declaration of independence that spins the signature fragrance into a singular new light. Luminous and effortlessly feminine, L'Eau is the essence of a woman at one with the infinite grace of nature and with herself. An unforgettable blush coral in hue, L'Eau is a bright burst of rose, accented by the fresh and iridescent magnetism of magnolia. The bottle blends Chloé's iconic glass groove pleats with a grosgrain ribbon made to match the elegant scent.

Me encantaria tener una muestra ya que es una de mis fragancias favoritas  CHLOE Chloé L'Eau Eau de Toilette
Definitivamente esta fragancia me encanta...
Would love to try this as a sample
Start your review of CHLOE Chloé L'Eau Eau de Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
4 days agoFremont, CA
CHLOE Chloé L'Eau Eau de Toilette uploaded by Krystal D.
The scent of this fragrance is delicately subtle and very refreshing without being overpowering. I can smell the rose and magnolia with hints of citrus notes as time passes. Apart from most of the perfumes that I’ve owned before, I find this scent to be unique as I typically reach for citrus-scents. I was excited to be one of the lucky people that were selected for this testing trial. Upon receiving the “tester”, I was disappointed that the company sent such a small sample tube (something similar to what you receive with online purchases as a freebie). Based on the marketing of the product, I was expecting to receive the smallest size perfume that is offered (at retail) for true testing purposes. I believe that if the sample size was larger, influencers would have enough product to test this perfume on a regular basis to determine pros and cons. With this said, I do appreciate the thought and consideration for testing purposes. I am glad to admit that I will purchase this perfume in the near future. I can see myself wearing this on a daily basis whether it be day or night. I've received compliments from people that say they love the scent and have been asked about the perfume. I’d say that this perfume is worth a try if you are able to afford it or if you’re able to obtain a sample size from Sephora/Sephora free gift w/ purchases. I would definitely recommend this perfume to people that are already in love with subtle rose scented perfumes. HD disclaimer: I received this product complimentary for testing/ reviewing purposes.
5 days ago
I received a sample of this product in exchange for my honest opinion via Influenster and Chloé. This does not effect my review in anyway. Chloé is THE big obsession in perfumes for me. And believe me when I say so. I know perfumes. I may even be a scent hoarder, if there is such a thing. To say that I love them and this fragrance would be an understatement. Regardless, Chloé is always on their A game when it comes to irresistible perfumes that last. It doesn’t get anymore luxurious than this! Not only does it have a beautiful and distinctly feminine scent, it is long lasting and sure to make an impression on everyone. The scent is, thankfully, not overwhelming in any degree. It is gorgeous and will stand out without making you feel as though you’ve soaked yourself in the entire bottle. Two spritz and you are good to go! You will be feeling fresh and floral all day long. As a sidenote: It is also one of those rare fragrances that doesn’t mess with my allergies personally. Which will vary from person to person but is a total plus for me! Can’t wait to snag myself a full bottle. Could this be my new signature scent? (Absolutely.)
14 days agoDeer Park, TX
CHLOE Chloé L'Eau Eau de Toilette uploaded by Tracy R.
I was sent a free sample of Chloe L'eau by Influenster to review. I'm not terribly familiar with the Chloe line, so I'm going into this fragrance without any expectations or preconceptions. First impression is that this is a clean, fresh fragrance. It would be appropriate for casual daytime wear, and for any occasion when I want a "safe" fragrance choice. Basically when I want to wear fragrance, but need to keep my choice neutral and understated. It smells similar to other fresh clean daytime fragrances I've sampled recently. Without looking up the fragrance profile, the notes I can detect are floral, fruity, citrusy, green, and a subtle wood note. It's not a very sweet fragrance, not one of that style of fruity florals. It's more dry and leaning towards sour or tangy. I would categorize it as a fresh fruity floral. I like it, and like it a little bit more than other fragrances similar to it that I've sampled, because of the fruity notes, they seem a bit unique. But I would be more inclined to wear it in warm weather. To me, it's a spring and summer fragrance, not the kind of thing I usually wear this time of year. Now that I've had a chance to wear it and experience it, I will probably put the sample aside for now and come back to it again in springtime and see how I feel about it then.
4 days agoHigginsville , MO
I received this sample to try out for free from Influenster and Chloe, and it was really hit and miss for me. I’m not usually a huge floral scent fan, but they can be fantastic when done right. The rose wasn’t horribly overpowering like other rose scents I have tried before, so I liked that. It still had a strong scent without being too over the top, but it just didn’t last for me personally. I tried it for about a week spritzing my wrists and neck per the usual, and found myself reapplying after about 4 hours. I will continue to use the sample because I don’t absolutely hate the scent, but I most likely won’t be purchasing the full size for the price point.
3 days agoFairfax, VA
I recieved a sample of this fragrance and thought immediately that I would love it because of rose floral nodes. Turns out I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. It is definitely as described, a fresh, powdery floral perfume; without the long lasting scent. The sample lasted me about 2 weeks, though I didn't use everyday. I did spray my light sweaters that I used in office to bring me a refreshing scent I needed due to being i doors most of the day behind a desk. If you are looking for a light scent, this is something for you. I personally like a longer lasting florally fragrance similar to that of the Nest line.
13 days ago
CHLOE Chloé L'Eau Eau de Toilette uploaded by Michelle W.
I gravitate towards warm notes like cedarwood, amber and musk, and I've been on the hunt for a new fragrance for a while; so when I had the opportunity to try this new Chloé fragrance, I was quite excited. I've been testing this sample for about a week every day, applying a spritz to my pulse points. The initial spray is quite nice, very fresh and floral. You definitely get the roses at first. I'm not used to very feminine scents, but it grew on me the more I tried it. However, after about 30 minutes the scent started to smell a bit powdery before it fully dissipated after about a total of 2 hours, 2.5 max. On me, this did not last long at all, unfortunate but expected. Personally, I think the price is very steep for the amount of product and for an eau de toilette. I think I'll stick to eau de parfum and keep hunting. I received a free sample for testing purposes.
22 days ago
CHLOE Chloé L'Eau Eau de Toilette uploaded by Sarah S.
CHLOE Chloé L'Eau Eau de Toilette uploaded by Sarah S.
I really didn’t think that it was possible for me to rate a floral smelling perfume as five stars, but that changed when I tried Chloé L’Eau. I got a complimentary sample vial courtesy of Influenster this week and its surprisingly great. I typically can’t stand floral scents at all, and I normally gravitate to amber, musky, patchouli scents. When I saw that this was a floral scent, I immediately assumed that I’d really dislike it. That wasn’t the case at all though. Yes, you can totally smell flowers with this product, but it’s not overpowering. It’s at a level that is actually quite pleasant. Be careful to only use one spray of it though as a little goes a long way. That one spray will actually last for the day. Though I still am not a fan of floral scents in general, it’s a pleasant surprise to know that I found an exception to that rule.
17 days agoRichmond, TX
CHLOE Chloé L'Eau Eau de Toilette uploaded by Aahana P.
This is such a nice, floral scent that is long lasting but not too overwhelming sweet. It has this fresh quality about it that smells high end. I love the color of the perfume, which I know isn’t a big deal to most people. I have been mixing Coco Chanel Mademoiselle and Versace Bright Crystal for a few years, but i will be adding this into my rotation because it has the floral aspect from the Versace and the high end quality from the Chanel. I highly recommend this. You just need a few spritz and you’re ready to go. I even went to an outdoor event, and it lasted all day long! Although I received this as a mini sample from Influenster to test out, I will be purchasing a big bottle on my own.
3 days ago
I received this product free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. The packaging is lovely as always with most of the Chloe fragrances. I tend to enjoy a clean floral with a musk base and a little something for depth. This fragrance opened with an in your face rose blast that was a bit overwhelming. Once it dried down it wasn’t as heady and it had a more tart addition lending it a fresher aspect. I found that this fragrance dissipated within a few hours and lacked some warmth or complexity on the dry down. It’s a nice floral if you love a rose based floral, but I did not find it unique or making me want to enjoy a quick sniff of my wrist throughout the day.
5 days agoAlhambra, CA
Elegant. Chic. Floral. You know a good brand when you wear it all day and can still smell it on you. Or when you wear your jacket the next day and it still smells like your perfume. A bit on the pricer side, but totally worth it as you only need to spray minimal to get a good scent. If you're looking for a new floral perfume, it's worth trying this one out. This honestly is an old classic that I never got into, but as I got older, I was like why not try this one out. Now I can't stop wearing it daily!