Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum 0.2 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Najiyah W.

BY CHLOE

Capturing the spirit of women, the Chloe vision is not about one singular woman, but rather about the rich and varied personalities of all Chloe women. This fresh, smooth floral fragrance evokes sublime powdery rose. The effect is chic, comfortable, and entirely addictive. Top notes of pink peony, freesia, and lychee embody subtle freshness. At the heart, midnotes of magnolia flower, lily of the valley, and rose rise to sublimated femininity. A base of velvety elegance comes to fruition through cedarwood, amber, and honey. Inspired by the details in Chloe's fashion, the flacon's heavy but softly curved and grooved glass reflects femininity and strength. The plated-silver top is embossed with the Chloe mark and adorned with a hand-tied ribbon. Notes: Pink Peony, Freesia, Lychee, Magnolia Flower, Lily of the Valley, Rose, Cedarwood, Amber, Honey. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the scent. It's light and has a slight hint of roses and is almost powdery. It smells mature as in not for teenagers but so mature that your grandmother would be wearing it. This size is perfect to keep in your travel kit or in your purse. I feel it's a great value and has lasted me over three months using it about every other day, sometimes a little more often.
Brisa O.
Brisa O.
Riverside, CA
I absolutely love this scent! It was my go-to for the summer... It may run into my fall and winter too. It literally smells like roses, but not in a "mature" way... Other floral perfumes are either way too strong or upset my allergies, but this one does not. I always talk about it to my friends and recommend it to everyone!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this perfume from Ulta. I never buy floral scents so I didn't think I would like it. It has become one of my favorites ! The smell is of roses, but with a clean scent also. It is not overpowering and lasts for hours with just one spray. The rollerball perfumes are awesome for the on the go.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Chloe is my favorite fragrance at the moment! This perfume is very very light and subtle, but it smells wonderful and airy. I carry the rollerball in my purse all the time to freshen up and I've received many complements on it!
Yerania G.
Yerania G.
After chemo treatments I was very sensative to scents. I slowly was able to get a sublte gentle sense of smell bavk and my husband bought this one for me. Chloe. Its sweet and not strong at all! Makes me feel extra pretty
Candice S.
Candice S.
Chloe is a classic scent great for everyday use. It's subtile yet still smells wonderful. A scent that lingers throughout the day. The rollerball is a good purchase because it's a good price and it's easy to travel with.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My "go to" scent! I receive so many compliments. I love that this can be thrown in your purse and used on the go! Smells absolutely wonderful!
Avisha H.
Avisha H.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this from Sephora and it's really travel friendly. It doesn't take up much space in your makeup bag and the price is reasonable.
Anais A.
Anais A.
Miami Beach, FL
Me encanta, un olor refinado y sexy. Duradero en la piel. Recomendado en absoluto
Joelle M.
Joelle M.
Hubbard, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not always been a huge perfume person, not that I don't like smelling great but I couldn't convince myself to pay the price, until I discovered Chloe. This long lasting and amazing scent has got me hooked and recommending to my friends!