Chloe CHLOE by Eau De Toilette Spray 3 oz

BY CHLOÉ

Launched by the design house of Lagerfeld in 1975 Chloe is classified as a luxurious flowery fragrance, This feminine scent possesses a blend of jasmine and honeysuckle, It is recommended for romantic wear, Gender: Women, Capacity: 3 oz, see more...

Chloe CHLOE by Eau De Toilette Spray 3 oz
Sam G.
Lincoln, NE
I love this perfume but I gave it only 3 stars because it fade away fast , I like the fact that its not strong but at least I like to feel the scent around me LOL
Tracy S.
Puyallup, WA
My mom loves Chloe perfume. I think it smells okay, but she likes it and it always a good gift to give her. My mom likes the fresh smell of it and that why I think it has been around for so long and is always going to be a classic perfume
Sarah R.
West Sayville, NY
I made the mistake of buying this when trying to purchase my normal Chloe perfume. It was cheaper so I figured I would give it a whirl. WOOF. IT SMELLS LIKE AN OLD LADY. like one of those chokingly sweet and heavy sprays. Never again. I wound up throwing it away.
Kara B.
Chapel Hill, NC
Absolutely love this scent. Fresh, and very feminine, but expensive as well. I wish I could get this at a lower price.
Michelle E.
This is a timeless classic. It reminds me of my childhood because my mom always wore this. It's very light and fresh.
Valeria G.
Classic scent. Timeless. And I love the new
Packaging. The smell is long lasting and it’s a very good price.
Chloe G.
Folkestone
I brought this for my mum about 10 years ago as i thought it would be nice her having a perfume she liked name after her second born child. Never regretted that, she loved it. Even i liked it and can still remember the smell. I would recommend this to others but again i suppose perfumes are a hit and miss, its all down to personal preference. I brought this when we was visiting my nan in sheffield, i got it from meddow hall but if im completely honest i havent actually seen it about in a long long time so it might be something you have to get online now.