Chloe By eau de parfum - 20 ml

A unique floral composition that plunges into an infusion of rose petals. Limit 1 order per day. Fresh notes of verbena softened by freesia, unveil a tender rose heart enlightened by cherry blossoms, and warmed with soft woods. Soft, feminine, delightful. Top notes: lemon essence, absolute verbena, freesia Middle notes: rose, cherry blossom Base notes: white cedar essence, bitter almond, amber

A unique floral composition that plunges into an infusion of rose petals. Limit 1 order per day.; Fresh notes of verbena softened by freesia, unveil a tender rose heart enlightened by cherry blossoms, and warmed with soft woods.; Soft, feminine, delightful.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chloe By eau de parfum - 20 ml!
Amber D.
Omaha, NE
I really enjoy this scent. It is a wonderful mix of musk and floral. It smells complex and I have been using it for the last week or so. No on what mentioned the scent so it must be fairly light or doesn't last long. If I was gifted this I would use it again. I wouldn't buy due to how long the scent stays.
ellie O.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love Chole perfume, especially this one! This perfume is not super overpowering and has subtle but pleasant smell.
Lindsay S.
Colorado
I really like this perfume! It smells very expensive and feminine, but not old, if that makes sense. It makes you feel sophisticated! Based off the description I thought it would be more light and floral but it has some heavier, muskier tones to it. It stayed put for most of the day and and was pretty strong for the first hour or so. I'm only giving it a 4/5 because I want that stuff to last aaaallllll day for the price point, haha. It's too pricey for me to consider wearing as my every-day perfume. I really enjoy the scent though and will happily wear my little sample until it's gone!
Aiza G.
National City, CA
Honestly one of the best I loveeeeeeeeee the smells of this perfume it’s amazingggggggggggg whenever I see someone Walk buy and smells this on I would say omg we have the sane perfume I know it right away!! My all time faveee for sure!
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
Oh boy, I am not a fan. This smells like sticking my face directly into a bouquet, and maybe if you're a floral lover... that's your thing, but it's not mine. It's very strong, I could smell nothing but flowers all day. If you want a strong and long lasting fragrance and you're into florals, this is a good one for me, but obviously not for me.
Sarah S.
1,583 reviews
Chloe By eau de parfum - 20 ml uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: ULTA
There’s something special about Chloe perfume. I’m not typically a fan of floral scents at all, but this one is absolutely wonderful. The mix of flowers with the spicy aroma of cedar, is just a wonderful combination. This is one of my favorite perfumes of all time.
Yenecelii G.
Chicago
This perfume is perfect for summer ! Decadent floral smell , perfect for a picnic day or beach day !
Lydia C.
New Orleans, LA
My favorite scent. I constantly get complimented. It is very long lasting and I love catching the scent throughout the day. You really get what you pay for.
Stacey R.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Love love love all Chloe fragrances but I think this is my favorite! It’s pricy but so worth it!
Ashley C.
Northfield, NH
I freaking love this perfume!! This is my number one perfume. It’s not a overwhelming floral scent either and there’s just something in it that I can’t place my finger on but it smells so beautiful and lasts forever on the skin and clothes. I sprayed this one day an hour or so before I went to work and at the end of my 9 hour shift not only I but other people could still smell it on me. Definitely worth the money

Looking for your answer?