Chloé by Chloé uploaded by Stacy C.

BY CHLOE

Capturing the spirit of women, the Chloé vision is not about one singular woman, but rather about the rich and varied personalities of all Chloé women. This fresh, smooth floral fragrance evokes sublime powdery rose. The effect is chic, comfortable, and entirely addictive.Top notes of pink peony, freesia, and lychee embody subtle freshness. At the heart, midnotes of magnolia flower, lily of the valley, and rose rise to sublimated femininity. A base of velvety elegance comes to fruition through cedarwood, amber, and honey.Inspired by the details in Chloé's fashion, the flacon's heavy but softly curved and grooved glass reflects femininity and strength. The plated-silver top is embossed with the Chloé mark and adorned with a hand-tied ribbon. Notes: Pink Peony, Freesia, Lychee, Magnolia Flower, Lily of the Valley, Rose, Cedarwood, Amber, Honey.

Buy on Sephora*
Logan S.
Logan S.
Got this as a sample in my Sephora order. A good smell however not my taste. It's a little strong and gave me a headache after a while.
Erin d.
Erin d.
This deodorant spray is wonderful! I have been purchasing Chloè's perfume for years and it works so well with my natural scent. I ALWAYS am complimented on the way I smell. Perfect way to start your day after the shower! I definitely recommend this to users of the Chloè perfume! It helps keep the scent consistent on your body!
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
I got a sample of this proud in my sephora play bag.  I am not a fan of this scent at all.  It is very overwhelming in florals and that isn't my type at all.  I would prefer more vanilla.  It's expensive and I wouldn't recommend this product if you don't like floral scents.
Kamille A.
Kamille A.
My one and only fragrance. I wear this whenever I go out and it smells lovely. It's light, refreshing, and charming, with just a hint of flirty and a touch of romantic. The notes are beautiful and the scent lasts throughout the day when sprayed/rolled on just the right places. I'm in love!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
I like this perfume, but it has some spicy and sweet notes and I'm not as big a fan of those. They're not very strong, but they are noticeable. Otherwise, I really like the floral base. I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase it, but I wouldn't complain and would still use it if I received it as a gift or got it as a freebie from Sephora or something. It also lasts an impressive amount of time.
A C.
A C.
This is my main scent. I started wearing it and then realized that my best friend wears it too. Oops! I love the light and romantic floral scent of it. Not too heavy. And the bottle is gorgeous!
Denisse V.
Denisse V.
Chloé by Chloé is a beautiful fragrance light but long lasting! Beautiful and femenine. The packaging and bottle is sleek and elegant yet cute and femenine. Great for a Christmas gift for a young woman!
Angela G.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
What happened to the original smell of Chloe? I used to wear it a long time ago then forgot about it until one day saw it in an advertisement and bought it. I was so disappointed. It smells completely different.
jessica m.
jessica m.
Lost creek , Ky
This smells wander. i wear this all the time and just simply love it! i wear it at night, day , evening all the time! And love the color of this bottle! you should def.. try this!
Daijha B.
Daijha B.
Wilson, NC
Very good use and can carry it around any where with me on the go. I can also attach it to my keychain and and spray and keep going on with my day knowing I smell good.
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Where can you find this
Sammy R.
Sammy R.
Is it's sweet of cool scent?!
Carolina K.
Carolina K.
Long Beach, CA
Do you have any scents that you find similar to Chloe that you like?
Brit B.
Brit B.
Blacklick, OH
Is this worth buying?
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Labelle, FL
What is this product used for?