Chloé by Chloé uploaded by Stacy C.

BY CHLOÉ

Capturing the spirit of women, the Chloé vision is not about one singular woman, but rather about the rich and varied personalities of all Chloé women. This fresh, smooth floral fragrance evokes sublime powdery rose. The effect is chic, comfortable, and entirely addictive.Top notes of pink peony, freesia, and lychee embody subtle freshness. At the heart, midnotes of magnolia flower, lily of the valley, and rose rise to sublimated femininity. A base of velvety elegance comes to fruition through cedarwood, amber, and honey.Inspired by the details in Chloé's fashion, the flacon's heavy but softly curved and grooved glass reflects femininity and strength. The plated-silver top is embossed with the Chloé mark and adorned with a hand-tied ribbon. Notes: Pink Peony, Freesia, Lychee, Magnolia Flower, Lily of the Valley, Rose, Cedarwood, Amber, Honey.

YESENIA P.
Wildomar
I love the perfume version of this I thought that this would just give it a more of a layering effect it smells divine for some reason it Burns my armpits in my just be because I have just shave and them but I really love this stuff the price is phenomenal and I would buy over and over again
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
I got a sample of this proud in my sephora play bag.  I am not a fan of this scent at all.  It is very overwhelming in florals and that isn't my type at all.  I would prefer more vanilla.  It's expensive and I wouldn't recommend this product if you don't like floral scents.
Casa D.
Dickinson, TX
I love the soft subtle smell that it gives off. A small but of florals, not overly pungent. Though I do have a problem with rollerball fragrances. There is something unsanitary about the fact that the ball has contact with the skin each time and not everyone is clean. As the ball roll back, it carries the dirt and grime bsck into the fragrance bottle. Most people do not understand that. #fragrance #perfume #smellgoodart #rollerball
Kamille A.
My one and only fragrance. I wear this whenever I go out and it smells lovely. It's light, refreshing, and charming, with just a hint of flirty and a touch of romantic. The notes are beautiful and the scent lasts throughout the day when sprayed/rolled on just the right places. I'm in love!
Morgan S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this perfume, but it has some spicy and sweet notes and I'm not as big a fan of those. They're not very strong, but they are noticeable. Otherwise, I really like the floral base. I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase it, but I wouldn't complain and would still use it if I received it as a gift or got it as a freebie from Sephora or something. It also lasts an impressive amount of time.
Liana R.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am obsessed with this scent for fall. its actually a scent i love to wear all year round and i also love it for special occasions. it has mix of masculine smell with feminine tones. delicate yet not too floral or too sweet. its the perfect balance of both worlds.
Erin d.
This deodorant spray is wonderful! I have been purchasing Chloè's perfume for years and it works so well with my natural scent. I ALWAYS am complimented on the way I smell. Perfect way to start your day after the shower! I definitely recommend this to users of the Chloè perfume! It helps keep the scent consistent on your body!
Carolina K.
Alhambra, CA
This perfume has one straightforward scent to me. It's very simple and clean which is really enjoyable when you want a sort of like palate cleanser. It's a tiny bottle and very convenient to take around.
Genevieve T.
Alhambra, CA
I really like how this scent has a very mature feeling, but at the same time it's not something too old for me. The rollerball style makes it really easy to apply and reapply every day. The scent does wear down after a few hours but you can still smell the scent lingering on your skin.
A C.
This is my main scent. I started wearing it and then realized that my best friend wears it too. Oops! I love the light and romantic floral scent of it. Not too heavy. And the bottle is gorgeous!
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Where can you find this
Sammy R.
Is it's sweet of cool scent?!
Carolina K.
Alhambra, CA
Do you have any scents that you find similar to Chloe that you like?
Brit B.
Blacklick, OH
Is this worth buying?
Samantha C.
Labelle, FL
What is this product used for?

back