BY CHIVAS REGAL #66 in Whiskey

Buy on Walmart
  • "I'm not a big fan of most scotch but this one is an exception....definitely one of the best in my opinion....it's been around since the 1800s for a reason...." in 1 review
  • "It certainly has a presidential price tag, but worth every penny on rare occasion." in 1 review
Katrina B.
Katrina B.
I'm not a scotch person, but this one is good! I just tried it with water and perrier sparkling water, it was good. I know many scotch lovers that this is the must have in the bar.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Family favorite! I always have this on hand for family gatherings especially around the holidays. Very smooth. It's great mixed with something like 7UP but also on the rocks.
Henry Z.
Henry Z.
Miami, Florida, FL
Seco, en las rocas, con agua, con soda, cómo lo tomes te va a gustar, acompañar tus momentos de celebración con este Whisky es lo mejor.
Shawn R.
Shawn R.
DeWitt
What's there not to lobe here? It's great tasting scotch in a cool looking bottle. Oh, yeah... it's not super expensive either. I love a good 25 year Glenfeddich, but I hate the price. Chivas can hold it's own. Its a good daily drinker, but also an awesome option for a special night by the campfire.
Angel F.
Angel F.
This is my dad's all time favorite whiskey. He let me try this when i was 18, and back then i didn't appreciate liquor as much as i did now so then when i tried it, all i fould think of was it was nasty.
Miriam B.
Miriam B.
Chivas is one of my favorites. It is strong but smooth. It is best served neat, but still tastes great with ice. I don't tend to drink whiskey diluted unless it is very low quality. If you are ever bringing a bottle of scotch as a gift, I would recommend bringing this one.
Neyllen P.
Neyllen P.
I do not drink much but was declared fan of this whiskey I like especially with water and ice well prepared and smooth and in point

No soy de beber mucho pero me declaró fan de este whisky me gusta sobre todo con agua y hielo bien preparado y que quede suave y en su punto
William H.
William H.
Lancaster
Great Scotch with an awesome taste aged to perfection and distilled how a great Whisky with such a reputation supposed to be..
Roxan S.
Roxan S.
Wichita, KS
This is my favorite scotch of all Times its Smooth and flavorfull its also very reasonably priced and available mostly everywhere i go its my go to drink of choice
Julitza C.
Julitza C.
I have not tried before this whiskey, because it is one of the types of drink that did not consume much, it would be nice to prove their taste and quality
Amber G.
Amber G.
Starkville, MS
I've never had scotch before, but I love whisky and am not afraid of boldness. What would be a good brand to start out with? Nothing extremely too expensive. thinking like around $70 range or cheaper for starters.
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy? Cause any hangovers? What whiskey do you prefer other than this?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Brooklyn, NY
I am a whisky kinda girl, please tell me is this worth buying, I'm so excited to try different types of whisky
Shayne P.
Shayne P.
What would you say this "tastes" like?