BY CHIVAS REGAL

Chivas Regal 12 Whiskey
  • "I'm not a big fan of most scotch but this one is an exception....definitely one of the best in my opinion....it's been around since the 1800s for a reason...." in 1 review
  • "It certainly has a presidential price tag, but worth every penny on rare occasion." in 1 review
Angela S.
Brooklyn, NY
I prefer my Chivas on the rocks or with a slight dash of soda water. This is a very clean tasting Scotch whiskey. I think it would be a waste to dilute it with soda.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
What's there not to lobe here? It's great tasting scotch in a cool looking bottle. Oh, yeah... it's not super expensive either. I love a good 25 year Glenfeddich, but I hate the price. Chivas can hold it's own. Its a good daily drinker, but also an awesome option for a special night by the campfire.
Angel F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my dad's all time favorite whiskey. He let me try this when i was 18, and back then i didn't appreciate liquor as much as i did now so then when i tried it, all i fould think of was it was nasty.
Miriam B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Chivas is one of my favorites. It is strong but smooth. It is best served neat, but still tastes great with ice. I don't tend to drink whiskey diluted unless it is very low quality. If you are ever bringing a bottle of scotch as a gift, I would recommend bringing this one.
Angymer D.
Mississauga, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My cousin Loves this whiskey, I dont like it that much because is too strong for me. I have a little one right now in my house and Im thinking about drink it with 7up.
Neyllen P.
I do not drink much but was declared fan of this whiskey I like especially with water and ice well prepared and smooth and in point

No soy de beber mucho pero me declaró fan de este whisky me gusta sobre todo con agua y hielo bien preparado y que quede suave y en su punto
Jamie Rage J.
San Diego, CA
It's a very nice blended scotch for the price, but I think it's a bit sharp, and the brand puts more attention to their logo and image than to their recipe. Far better than other blended scotches, though, and it looks lovely in the bottle, so it makes a great gift! I recommend it blended with coke or ginger ale, as I don't love this one neat or on ice.
maria p.
This is my favorite Scotch.....on the rocks is the best way to drink it...nice smooth flavor. I'm not a big fan of most scotch but this one is an exception....definitely one of the best in my opinion
marian b.
Very good Scotch whiskey has a high price but completely worth it, a little soft for experts and excellent drinkers gift

muy buen whisky escoces tiene un precio elevado pero vale totalmente la pena, un poco suave para bebedores expertos y excelente regalo
Katrina B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm not a scotch person, but this one is good! I just tried it with water and perrier sparkling water, it was good. I know many scotch lovers that this is the must have in the bar.
Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
Amber G.
Starkville, MS
I've never had scotch before, but I love whisky and am not afraid of boldness. What would be a good brand to start out with? Nothing extremely too expensive. thinking like around $70 range or cheaper for starters.
Amanda S.
Brooklyn, NY
I am a whisky kinda girl, please tell me is this worth buying, I'm so excited to try different types of whisky
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy? Cause any hangovers? What whiskey do you prefer other than this?
Shayne P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
What would you say this "tastes" like?