ChiTronic 5 in 1 Multi-Function Portable Facial Skin Care Electric Massager Scrubber with Facial Latex Brush Cosmetic Sponge (Batteries not included) uploaded by Kennedy W.

BY CHITRONIC

Kennedy W.
Kennedy W.
Detroit , MI
Since I can't find the exact brand I own on here ( Derma Smooth Facial and Body Brush) I'll write my review under this product since they're the same exact item just different brands. I gotten my product Sunday, ordered it Friday off of amazons. By itself without shipping the product was 6.99 but with shipping it came up to 15 dollars and some cents. When I received the item I was happy just a bit bummed that it was battery powered but, the first time actually using it I feel a huge difference on my skin. I just the daily cleaning brush and exfoliating brush twice a day to get all the dirt from my skin and it works. Almost a week since I've had it and a huge difference is noticeable.
Jolene P.
Jolene P.
Buffalo, NY
I bought this for 8 dollars on amazon and was unsure at first if it would work because it was so cheap, I looked at the reviews and they looked good. I tried it out and I love it, it works just as well as more expensive brands and its not harsh on my skin. I recommend this product 100%