BY NONE

1 Year, 10 issues - Especially for preschoolers and beginning readers, Chirp Magazine uses simple text, engaging artwork, and age appropriate games, puzzles and crafts to delight parents and children alike. For ages 3-6 years. see more...

nakalia f.
It's a dorky little kid book turned into a dorky TV show... Not much else to it I mean kids at my school have talked about it but I think it is pretty dorky... Not a fan this book to me is stupid! Not happy with this book☹️
Andrea K.
Mcminnville, OR
We got this subscription as a gift for my 2 and a half year old. She loves feeling "grown up" with her own magazine just for her. We enjoy reading it together and she will "read" it by herself as well. Lots of fun for us.
Hannah H.
Conway, SC
This is such a great children's book. wonderful for kids just learning how to read
Erika G.
LOVE. Wow I actually forgot about this book, I'm 15 now. I used to read these magazines when I was younger and I absolutely loved them. They are creative, fun! And have crafts, comics, and recipes. It's really entertaining
Tonia L.
Gatineau
My daughter had a subscription for a few years and really enjoyed it. Fun activities, stories, and she loved the jokes (everyone heard them all the time until the new issue arrived!). Great choice for kids.
Ashley P.
My daughter got a subscription to this for her birthday, along with a few others, I enjoy it because it has fun games, learning activity's and encourages her to read!
Alyse S.
Vancouver, BC
Got my nephew a subscription to this magazine. He loves it. Not only is there cute comics, but also recipes and lots of crafts that he always wants to try.
Ashley O.
I got this subscription for my little guy and he now loves walking to the mail box with me super excited to see his 'mangga zeeein' is there
Robin E.
Kirkland lake, ON
Had a subscription and my step son would be so excited that his own magazine would be coming in the the mail lol
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Both my kids read this magazine when they were younger. Lots of funny cartoons to read, crafts, and recipes.