BY CHI

Count on CHI for Dogs Deodorizing Spray to keep your dog's coat smelling its very best. This spray deodorizes and neutralizes odors while nourishing your dog's coat at the same time. What a simple and easy way to make certain your dog smells fresh and clean. Features: CHI For Dogs Deodorizing Spray deodorizes, refreshes and moisturizes your dog's coat. Helps to neutralize odor and keeps your dog smelling fresh and clean. Used For: Grooming Ingredients: Water, Silk Protein, Oat Protein, Soy Protein, Chamomile Extract, Papaya Extract, Panthenol, Fragrance Caution: Safe for dogs 8 weeks of age or older. Keep out of reach of children or pets. Use Instructions: Spray dog from back of ears to tail, carefully avoiding eyes. Massage into coat. Repeat as necessary. Can be used on wet or dry fur. For external use only. see more...

Jeanna V.
Glen Mills , PA
I loveeeee the smell of this. I think it serves me better than my beagle, it really does smell great and it’s moisturizing too. I’ve noticed a shinier coat, plus he doesn’t seem to mind the spray or smell at all
Ariana R.
Chicago
I worked at a doggie hotel, and this spray definitely helped the “dog smell.” I also have a dog, and it is really great for after his baths to keep him fresh! It is also very affordable! 10/10 recommend.
Mari G.
Dallas , TX
One of our dogs, a Goldendoodle, really dislikes baths and has sensitive skin, so we try to hold off as long as hygienically possible. I love using this stuff. It smells fantastic and gets rid of bad odor. He doesn't seem to mind it either.
Jasmine B.
Raleigh , NC
I always use this spray right after a bath and not so much in between baths . I love the smell and it adds moisture to dry fur .