Chiquita Plantain Bananas

by none

Chiquita plantain bananas

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chiquita Plantain Bananas!
How would you rate this product?
Metuchen, NJ
These are a staple in my home. Whether I grab one as a quick breakfast or use it in baked goods. They aren't expensive.
Windermere, FL
Chiquita plantain bananas are one of my favorites! They are always fresh and looking good. My kids love their bananas!
Calera, AL
Bananas are always a good go to snack.. my son always eats a banana when I go to the store but won't eat one at home
I love bananas i make a smoothie every day with these bananas my supermarket carries the freshest chiquitas bananas
Philadelphia, PA
Chiquita Plantain Bananas uploaded by Concetta D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Bananas are healthy and full of potassium, I put them in my cereal or blend in the blender or just eat whole
Saint Louis, MO
1,150 reviews
Yummy and healthy. Good source of all your daily vitamins and minerals. Good snack for healthy eating habits
Philadelphia, PA
Overall good quality bananas. I use them in my smoothies. They are typically imported from Mexico to the USA.
La Vergne, TN
Chiquita Plantain Bananas uploaded by Stephanie P.
I love plantains and bananas. I eat a Chiquita banana almost daily. They are good for you and taste great.
Burlington, KY
Bananas are actually my favorite fruit and these are for sure the best and freshest bananas on the market.
Red oak, TX
Chiquita Plantain Bananas uploaded by Genieve R.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I can have these every day green for breakfast with eggs and ripe for lunch and dinner. I love these things

Looking for your answer?