Chiquita Plantain Bananas

by none

Chiquita plantain bananas

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chiquita Plantain Bananas!
How would you rate this product?
Pittsburgh, PA
Chiquita Plantain Bananas uploaded by Jamilah H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Can never go wrong with some plantains. These are always perfect. I have been eating plantains and probably this brand since I was a child and they have yet to fail me.
Plantain is a delicious snack, I usually prefer them fried rather than in chips form. In my culture plantain is used frequently and I love the taste. It helps that the prices are moderate I recommend trying this out.
Midland, TX
My son and I love bananas we have one each morning to start our day. Plus best to not have titan muscles and less cramps in the night. My husband adds them to his ice cream i add peanut butter bananas and toast.
Raleigh, NC
Bananas always end up being a very cheap snack that can be used in a variety of ways. I love them plain, with peanut butter, or on a rice cake. A healthy and delicious snack! Chiquita has always been the only brand I've used and the taste is always consistent and great.
Warsaw, NC
These are great for a beach day! They keep you energized. It's good for me to have fruit when I'm at the beach. Fruit is healthy and keeps you from not having to feel bad when you want to feel good on a beach day!
Bloomington, IN
This is the only banana I ever buy. I love this brand of banana. Great for a quick healthy snack. It's best when it's slightly green but mostly yellow. Is affordable and delicious.
Ogden, UT
I have never liked bananas but my family does eat them a lot and they're great for health metabolism strength energy it's a great way to eat and great many ways you can cook are used as your daily needs
Covington, KY
Whenever I think of Bananas the first thing that comes to mind is Chiquita. This brand is great I just don't like mine fresh and hard I like mine more soft.
These are so healthy and packed with nutrients. You can eat them alone or put them in your meals. I love putting them in my pancakes and smoothies!
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
I love these bananas because they are the best kind for banana bread. My daughter even loves these bananas as well. She eats one every other day.

Looking for your answer?