by none

Chiquita plantain bananas

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chiquita Plantain Bananas!
How would you rate this product?
Brentwood , CA
Purchased at: Costco
Bananas are a staple in my household. Both kids love them and always have them available. Love when they are just right and skin is yellow/no spotting. Unfortunately every time we purchase from Costco, they go from green to spotted and never just yellow.
I feel like this is the only brand of bananas I've ever bought, as I think this might be the only brand of bananas that Publix carries. Whether normal or organic, these bananas have great flavor at any stage (relatively green or super ripe for banana bread).
Bananas son una opcion super saludable para merendar, es un ingrediente estrella a la hora de preparar cualquier receta sea salada o dulce! me encanta preparar waffles de banana , smoothie, banana con mantequilla de mani! deliciosas
madisonville
Chiquita Plantain Bananas uploaded by jerome M.
Chiquita Plantain Bananas uploaded by jerome M.
good healthy bananas  Potassium food whole foods
i use bananas for high protein shakes smoothies !
i usually buy couple of bananas by the lbs
also you can cut them up and  freeze  them for later use for healthy eating salads smoothies shakes  or just eat 1 banana a day mixed with apple for fruits for your potassium level raw /organic foods is the way to be health .
good healthy bananas  Potassium food whole foods
i use bananas for high protein shakes smoothies !
i usually buy couple of bananas by the lbs
Fresno , CA
This is my favorite brand of bananas, they are delicious I love to eat one every morning before going to work or put one in my milkshake and even for a lunch snack. I most definitely will buy this brand of bananas again you can purchase this brand at any grocery store and I highly recommend them!!
Valdosta, GA
Chiquita Plantain Bananas uploaded by Magdaliz P.
I love to eat plaintain I’m different dishes, like mofongo, fried, yellow, canoa, there are so many dishes possible with plantains. It’s almost like a most have in our groceries and/or plate as a side dish. Chiquita Plantain Bananas
These are the best plantains ever! They’re very versatile because you can cook them green or when they’re ripe. Green would be for tostones and ripe would be maduros. They are a staple at my house. I highly recommend it. I hope you get to try it soon!!
Stamford, CT
This are so yummy when you fry them up. I love using this plantains when I cook. My special recipes are bean soup, fried fish with rice accomponied with plantains, and just having them as a snack fried.
I love bananas they are so delicious and are very good for you. But it is also good to not eat to much so there is a limit to eating too much good stuff as well. I recommend this for everyone.
Las cruces, NM
I couldn't find just bananas so I'm writing my review on this product. I like these bananas but I have noticed they're not consistent with taste and sweetness (whether they're ripened the same or not). But they are good and worth buying.

Looking for your answer?